Citizen - Kntoran - Page 9 of 22

Today was a nice quiet day. Nothing out of - Page 9 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2008 - 5:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
In Cozyville
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2008 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran - Page 9

It was another nice day at work and at home. Tonight we are taking the car and heading to my parents house so they can see their granddaughter and we can enjoy a nice relaxing time with family.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2008 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

Today was a nice easy day at work. Was a little slow so I was able to make sure everything was clean and ready to use.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2008 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran Archive RPG Cozyville

Today was nice day. The only thing that happened is my daughter knocked over a trophy and broke it. It is something that did not make me happy but I am just glad it did not fall on her.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2008 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Page 9 Kntoran Citizen

Today I had the day off. My wife took our daughter to get her hair cut. My wife was getting her done too. So I had the house to myself. I put in my cds and danced to the beat of the music. Nothing like "risky business" but I had a good time none-the-less. It is good to just let yourself go.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2008 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

We are thinking of buying another pet. We are looking to see if there are any kittens at the shelter. We only want a kitten so we are kind of picky. We will look again tomorrow.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2008 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran

We still have not decided on what kitten to get. I am sure that we will decide next week on what kitten to adopt.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2008 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran - Page 9

Well the winds that blew in really did a number on my roof. Top that off with no water as they repair the line in the street outside means I have to hire some people to cart in some water for my family. I made sure I had enough and ordered 50 gallons.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2008 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 9

Today was a nice quiet day. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. It is nice to have days like this here and again. Lets everyone know that all is well in the world today.

> TOPIC: Citizen - Kntoran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,