Citizen - Kntoran - Page 10 of 22

After a nice weekend I took the day to relax - Page 10 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 18th Nov, 2008 - 8:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
In Cozyville
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2008 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran - Page 10

It was a nice day again today. I spent the second half of the day playing with my daughter. She is a lot of fun and she is really getting around now that she is crawling. Before long she will be walking and then she will be really on the go.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2008 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

IT was a nice day at work. I came home and mowed the lawn hopefully for the last time this year. I now need to start getting the house ready for the winter months.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2008 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran Archive RPG Cozyville

I need to renew my gym membership. I think that I may be getting fat due to the fact that I have let the gym membership expire. I do notice my weight has gone up some.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2008 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Page 10 Kntoran Citizen

I spent the day helping my wife dust and do general cleaning of the house today. We then spent the rest of the afternoon and evening with our daughter and relaxing. She is growing so fast. Seems like it was just yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2008 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

It was a nice day at work today. The normal lunch crowd seemed to come in and sit around eating and catching up with everything that is going on around town. I believe that I am going to have to start a coffee club here.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2008 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran

It was a nice weekend and things went well for us. I think having nice weekends allows for one to get a lot done around the house.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2008 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran - Page 10

Well the tax man cometh again. That was a nice chunk of change to give to him. That is ok I had some to spare. Now I can get back to doing what I was doing. smile.gif

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2008 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 10

After a nice weekend I took the day to relax and to do some auto maintance. A good oil change and a lube helps keep the car running.

> TOPIC: Citizen - Kntoran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,