Citizen - Kntoran - Page 11 of 22

It was a nother good week here at the burger - Page 11 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 17th Dec, 2008 - 7:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
In Cozyville
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2008 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran - Page 11

Well it was a nice day. While coming to work I found a dollar on the sidewalk. I did not see anyone around so I took it with me to work. Once I opened up I place the dollar in the charity box that is on the counter for people to donate too.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2008 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

I need to go work out as I weighed myself and I am gaining weight instead of losing again. I think yesterday being Thanksgiving is doing some of this to me.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2008 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran Archive RPG Cozyville

Well it was another fine week. My daughter is growing rapidly. I am glad to see her crawling all over the place.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2008 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Page 11 Kntoran Citizen

Well another week has passed us by. I have enjoyed another fine week with my co workers and at home with my wife and daughter. I have started my Christmas shopping and hope to give my daughter a nice first christmas.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2008 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

Well it is a start of a nice new week. Things are looking interesting as far as the weather is concerned. Hope that means more will come to my burger joint to enjoy a nice hot meal.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2008 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran

It was a interesting day as I got ready for work. Our daughter wanted to shave too because she saw her daddy shaving. So I held the electric shaver to her face blades turned away and acted like her was getting shaved. She was happy and went to tell her mom she was freshly shaved. smile.gif She is soo cute.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2008 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran - Page 11

Well that was interesting. A wind storm went through and messed up my roof and my car. Lucky for me the local garage was able to repair the car and a local contractor came out and repaired my roof. Good think that my pay from work covered most of that.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2008 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 11

It was a nother good week here at the burger stand. The colder temps did slow us down some but we were still able to meet all of our minimums so we are keeping everything in the black.

> TOPIC: Citizen - Kntoran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,