Citizen - Kntoran - Page 12 of 22

I have made political posters to hang up in - Page 12 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 20th Jan, 2009 - 7:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
In Cozyville
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2009 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran - Page 12

It has been a interesting week here. I saw a couple guys just hanging around one day. I watched them until they left. I guess if they were up to no good they had to go somewhere else to do the no good. Sent out cards to all those I care about for the Christmas holiday season. I just hope everyone had a great holiday season.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2009 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

Well shooot. I killed my guinea pig. Maybe I will do better with a Cat.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2009 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran Archive RPG Cozyville

It was a nice day at the burger stand. Many people have told me they like my burgers better than the whopper or the big mac. That made me happy.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2009 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Page 12 Kntoran Citizen

We have gotten a kitten for us to replace the guinea pig. I think the kitten will better survive in my house. Besides a cat can entertain themselves a little bit better.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2009 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

Well I can safely say that I am glad this week is over. I hope the next week brings with it more time to relax. smile.gif

I think our new cat is getting used to the house. I am sure if there were any mice they are long gone now.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2009 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran

Well this week is turning out to be a great week so far too. Everything is running smoothly at work.

My daughter is still growing. It still amazes me that she is part of me. I like watching her walk across the floor her blonde hair a bouncing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2009 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran - Page 12

After talking to my wife I have decided to run for the towns Mayor. We have gone too long with out a mayor. I feel we need a person in this job who will make sure the town of cozyville stays the same cozy place for all to have a home at. No matter how big it may get we need it to be Cozy.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2009 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 12

I have made political posters to hang up in various places announcing my run for the mayor of Cozyville.

> TOPIC: Citizen - Kntoran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,