Citizen - Kntoran - Page 13 of 22

Ah the weekend was a nice time to get that - Page 13 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 10th Feb, 2009 - 5:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
In Cozyville
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2009 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran - Page 13

Another day has passed and I am still working on getting materials gathered for my campaign. SO far it looks as if no one is running against me.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2009 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

Well another week has passed and now we are in the coldest part of the year. I am hoping that the sounds and smells of my hot fresh burgers brings people out to enjoy a nice cooked meal that they do not have dishes to clean up.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2009 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran Archive RPG Cozyville

Another few days have gone by and the weather is starting to warm up. I know next week on average is the coldest of the year. I am hoping that we buck the trend and have a nice warm week for a change of pace.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2009 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Page 13 Kntoran Citizen

My wife took our daughter and went to visit her parents for the past weekend. It was nice to just relax at home and do my own thing. I was able to do a lot of reading. I even put on some music and danced my cares away in the privacy of my own home. It was very refreshing to say the least.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2009 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

The day started out good and I was able to enjoy a nice day. I did have to take a large amount out of the bank to help pay for a project. I guess as long as the money was well spent I can let it go.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2009 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran

With a break in the cold weather I was able to take the car and give it a nice bath. I also power washed some of the sidewalks around the burger stand. I like having my business present itself as a clean restaurant.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2009 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran - Page 13

It is another nice day out there today. I spent a lot of my time today cleaning out the basement. I want to make sure there was plenty of free space in the basement and did not want a bunch of old things just collecting dust. It was a nice day to work up some sweat.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2009 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 13

Ah the weekend was a nice time to get that basement clean once again. Now that the job is done and behind me I was able to enjoy a nice day off work. I will check how the store is doing again tomorrow.

> TOPIC: Citizen - Kntoran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,