Threat: Israel To Attack Iran - Page 2 of 2

The interesting fact on this is the exercise - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Jun, 2008 - 2:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Preemptive Strike?
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2008 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Threat: Israel To Attack Iran
A Friend

Threat: Israel To Attack Iran - Page 2

Yes I believe that if Canada and Mexico hatered us and threatened us all the time we would make strikes into thier lands to keep them more peaceful? I think a lot of people do not know what it is like to be Israel. I know if I lived on a block or in a section of town where everyone around me hated me I would move. Irsael can not pick up and move. SO what do they do?

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jun, 2008 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Iran Attack Israel Threat

Finally, a fellow American that sees the Jews' plight. I was beginning to think that everyone was hit over the head with Jimmy Carter's baseball bat for dummies who cannot think for themselves.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2008 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Threat: Israel To Attack Iran History & Civil Business Politics

They have tried to hit me over the head but I refuse to sit still. Yes the plight of the Israelites has been a thing I have watched for a long time. What can be done about it I have no clue.

23rd Jun, 2008 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Iran Attack Israel Threat

How about we leave them to handle their business or as some say "their biz..ness" and then we won't have to worry about Iraq, Iran or whomever wants to bully the US or send terrorists into tall buildings.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2008 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Iran Attack Israel Threat

Is Israel Preparing to Bomb Iran?

The New York Times reported Friday that Israel recently carried out a major military exercise that Pentagon officials say appeared to be a rehearsal for a potential bombing attack on Iran's nuclear facilities. More than 100 Israeli F-16 and F-15 fighter planes took part in the maneuvers over the eastern Mediterranean and Greece. \
Ref. https://www.democracynow.org/2008/6/23/is_i...ng_to_bomb_iran

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2008 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The interesting fact on this is the exercise covered the same distance as would the actual run on the nuclear plant. Now they may not be getting ready to attack the nuclear plant but it very interesting none the less.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Threat: Israel To Attack Iran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,