Darius Gray - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 27th Feb, 2012 - 6:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Darius Gray
Leader of the Genesis Group
8th Jun, 2008 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Darius Gray

Darius Gray

I have setup this Thread for the living LDS profile of Darius Gray, leader of the Genesis Group. For Discussion about the Group itself see: HERE.

Sponsored Links:
1st Aug, 2009 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Gray Darius

Mr. Darius and Margaret Young produced a great documentary about black members of the church called nobody knows the untold story of black mormons they showed it here in UT. I heard Mr. Darius is very ill (cancer).

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2009 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Darius Gray Studies Doctrine Mormon

Fireside with Darius Gray at B' nai Shalom Semi-Annual Meeting
October 1: Salt Lake City, UT (Salt Lake Stake Center)

Darius Gray, an African-American Latter-day Saint lecturer and writer, will be sharing his perspective on patience as Blacks awaited priesthood blessings in the church. Fireside begins at 6:30 p.m. Ref. LDSLiving.com

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2010 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Gray Darius

Learn about ancestry, historian Darius Gray says

SALT LAKE CITY - When Darius Gray speaks of family, there is joy and enthusiasm in his voice. When he talks about conversations he has had with elder relatives over the years, there is love and reverence in words and his tone.

He revels in the stories they tell and the wisdom they impart. He appreciates the life experiences they've shared and how those times shaped their lives directly and himself indirectly. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2011 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Gray Darius

Prominent Black Mormon to speak about King

Darius Gray was one of only two black American students at Brigham Young University at the height of the civil-rights movement in 1965. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2011 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Darius Gray

Name: OB

Comments: Darius Gray is an incredible man with a lot to offer the church and the membership. I hope Darius Gray is able to carry on some of his goals.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Aug, 2011 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Darius Gray

They showed the documentary in the documentary channel some time ago. It was very inspiring and well done. I look forward to more work done by Margaret Young and Darius.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2012 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Darius Gray Mormon Doctrine Studies

Name: Missy

Comments: Why would the Mormon church need a group to push Afro American Mormon related issues if all are considered equal? Is there a Asian American Mormon group and Arabic American Mormon group too, otherwise this seems to be just complicating things.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Darius Gray

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,