Text RPG Creator's Order of the Game Master - Page 2 of 2

Rules for sure otherwise the awards will mean - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 20th Dec, 2016 - 5:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 
11th Feb, 2016 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Order of the Game Master - Page 2

I wouldn't mind a little recognition for my character or for myself. wink.gif Will it be shown in the character sheet or in character posts?

Sponsored Links:
4th Dec, 2016 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Master Game the Order Creators RPG Text

When I update the Text Role-playing Game Creator again it will be with this feature: "Order of the Game Master". If there is a special award that you think the GM should give out that has not already been mentioned then please list it here.

5th Dec, 2016 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Order of the Game Master Reviews RPG & Card Board

To avoid contention or jealousy I think it should also come with clearly defined rules about how it is to be used so some rightly get what they deserve.

20th Dec, 2016 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Master Game the Order Creators RPG Text

Rules for sure otherwise the awards will mean different things for different Role-playing Games. I was also thinking… what about an award from players for Dungeon Masters they like?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Text RPG Creator's Order of the Game Master

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,