Text RPG Creator Character Switching - Page 2 of 3

What happens with the character I no longer - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 24th Feb, 2016 - 2:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 
Closed
  Text RPG Creator Character Switching This feature allows you to control Multiple Characters in the same RPG as well as designate which Character is your "Primary" Character.
21st Jan, 2016 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator Character Switching - Page 2

One definite benefit can be losing one character and having another still in game so you don't loose the trend. Stopping to roll up a character kind of lags.

It could also work great to keep one character as the buffer of your more important character as well.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jan, 2016 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Switching Character Creator RPG Text

Multiple Characters Is Here!

I have finished the coding and layout to be as simplistic as possible. All Players now have the ability to create, edit, and Play with as many Characters as their GM will allow! Please see the first Post of this Thread for a thorough explanation.

23rd Jan, 2016 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator Character Switching Reviews RPG & Card Board

If your character dies should this be used to create a new character or just erase the old sheet and start again?

23rd Jan, 2016 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Switching Character Creator RPG Text

You should create a new Character using this new feature. In fact, that reminds me, I need to create an option for Game Masters to mark a Character as "Dead" or "Retired" so they cannot keep using the old Characters or mixing up stats. It also clears the way for Gems and other things to be reused.

25th Jan, 2016 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Switching Character Creator RPG Text

Glad I could help test this. Its cool that you can choose which character to see in your posts but still also see all the characters you do have. With this option one player and a GM could run an adventure party!.

1st Feb, 2016 - 5:25am / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator Character Switching

Two Primary Characters Not Allowed

I fixed a bug that allowed a Player to select two Primary Character thus causing their Role-playing Game Posts to look as though they are double Posting. This has been corrected as it stops the action and warns you when you attempt to do this.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Feb, 2016 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator Character Switching - Page 2

Fixed Major Bug

Although I previously put an end to choosing 2 or more Primary Characters the default Character creation at the database level was making it an automatic process thus causing problems with Posts not showing properly. This has been corrected. The system will now ensure that only your first Character is primary and all the rest are secondary until you change it manually via the Character Options button.

24th Feb, 2016 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator Character Switching Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

What happens with the character I no longer use? It shows up as an associate but doesn't have anything to do with my current character.

Reconcile Edited: Hunter on 24th Feb, 2016 - 2:50pm

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Text RPG Creator Character Switching

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,