Text RPG Creator's Order Of The Architect

Text Rpg Creator' S Order Architect - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 11th Feb, 2016 - 2:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

14th Jan, 2016 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Text Role-playing Game Creator's Order of the Architect

Similar to the Text Role-playing Game Creator's Order of the Game Master the Text Role-playing Game Creator's Order of the Architect is awarded to Game Masters who excel or meet certain defined standards such as: Most active, most creative, most helpful, best Scenario, etc. The rewards may come in the form of FP, or cosmetic detail that shows in their GM Posts. It let's Players know that their GM is 'superior' to others.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jan, 2016 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Architect The Order Creators RPG Text

Definitely some Game Masters are deserving of this. Players are the ones that tend to be recognized but not the Game Masters so this is their chance to have some recognition.

14th Jan, 2016 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Order Of The Architect Reviews RPG & Card Board

I say yes, especially since many Dungeon Master work very hard to offer a great roleplay experience. To give of your time and effort to make something great and to be awarded for such. I think this would be a great thing to implement!.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2016 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I like this idea. It's another way for us to show appreciation to the Dungeon Master's beyond awarding them charisma points for a great post.

22nd Jan, 2016 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

I guess the GM could use some recognition. Maybe it will be good if players can vote which award their GM should get, anonymously of course. wink.gif.

1st Feb, 2016 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

It might be a good idea for someone looking for a good game master and they aren't sure which one to pick. This will show who has been awarded and for what.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Feb, 2016 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Order The Architect

Nice to have a little recognition for the game masters once it isn't given out too easily. There should be a set of established rules that a game master could work towards.

> TOPIC: Text RPG Creator's Order Of The Architect

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,