Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review - Page 5 of 14

I'll do one of the main three. Earth, - Page 5 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 31st Jan, 2016 - 12:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (14) »
29th Jan, 2016 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review - Page 5

Thanks for that Starshield, the less work the better. I am assembling the avatars and coding in an area for Ponyfinder in the Creator. I will have it up later so that Thomaslee can begin the Threads. Once he starts the Threads I have to give them Role-playing Game status and then you are good to go!.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jan, 2016 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Ponyfinder Thomaslees

It may help a bit, though remember there are still a number of races that are not yet up on D20pfsrd, nor any of the feats or archetypes, bloodlines, exc. The way David did griffins in the Griffins of Everglow are especially creative, allowing for quite a bit of variety so I very much want that race to be on the SRD that JB will be putting together.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 29th Jan, 2016 - 11:08pm

30th Jan, 2016 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Thomaslee, all the avatars are ready and the code adjusted for selection. Although, I do have to add in body type silhouettes later you can at least start. To begin:

1. Go to the Comic / Anime Play By Post Role-playing Games & Reviews Board and start your two new Threads as we discussed earlier. In those Threads you should use the first Posts to describe everything that you need the Player to do to create a Character, Rules, etc.

2. When I see the Threads I will go in and give them Role-playing Game status so you and your Players can access the Character Sheets, dice, etc.

3. Since we cannot use the Ponyfinder logo I will chance a small thumbnail of the manual so your Threads are recognized from the others unless you have in mind some other small graphic?

I will await the creation of your Threads and then continue.

30th Jan, 2016 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Review Campaign Ponyfinder Thomaslees

A role-playing game about ponies, how cute! I will read in the shadows when you start it to see how it plays out.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2016 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review
A Friend

Review Campaign Ponyfinder Thomaslees

Sometimes the games can be cute, other times they can be cheesy and ridiculous due to trying to substitutes grizzled barbarians and sorcerers with ponies, like trying to play Expedition to Castle Ravenloft with ponies. Either way, it is quite fun!. "Everypony, behind me as I destroy these unholy fiends! And if I don't make it... Tell my special somepony I love her.".

Reconcile Edited: starshield on 30th Jan, 2016 - 4:20am

30th Jan, 2016 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review

Getting my threads posted are taking a bit of extra time, but I should have them posted by tomorrow at the latest. I apologize for them not being finished and ready to post yet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Jan, 2016 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review - Page 5

Nothing to apologize about but thanks for letting us know your timeline. I am currently working on the Body types so while Players will have an Avatar to choose they will also be able to select the Body of their Character. I will also get a couple of Themes done as well.

Some questions:

1. On the Character Sheet is a pseudo image of a man's body along with the option of choosing item location. Shall I enable that or remove it and place something else? I do not know if items or location of them is important / wanted.

2. This question is mostly to the Players: To know what I should focus on do you have an idea which Race you will choose to role-play? At this early stage I do not want to create a lot of needless Races that will not be used.

31st Jan, 2016 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 5

I'll do one of the main three. Earth, Unicorn, or Pegasus, just depending on what the others wish to play. Don't see a need for any of the offshoots.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,