Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review - Page 6 of 14

Thank you for your work JB, and for explaining - Page 6 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 1st Feb, 2016 - 1:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 14 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (14) »
31st Jan, 2016 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review - Page 6

Perhaps a silhouette of an equine, with all the slots still available. If you consider the Fingerless Rule given for Ponykind, it gives what changes there would be. For example, ring items become larger 'hoof rings' or bracelets/armband with lets say the same number allowed for rings. Equipment is assumed to fit a more quadruped form.

For the benefit of JB's question to players, some of the races that I will be allowing are as follows: Earth Ponies, Pegasus, Unicorns, Crystal Ponies, Zebras, Ghost Ponies, Changelings, Sea Ponies, Flutterponies, and Griffins (With different subspecies based on what sort or feline and bird mix, such as predator, savager, and prey mix).

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 31st Jan, 2016 - 12:28am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2016 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review
A Friend

Review Campaign Ponyfinder Thomaslees

I think unicorn / pegasus / earth pony is good to focus on. Those are the most likely races to be used. However, I shouldn't speak for everyone.

31st Jan, 2016 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Thank you for the Replies. I presumed most of you would go for the Pony / Pegasus so I already made that the focus but still included at least one of the others as well.

I will keep the items for your use and change the back to an equine as suggested. I look forward to seeing everything in action.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2016 - 8:08am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Review Campaign Ponyfinder Thomaslees

Name: Maggie

Comments: I'm a huge MLP fan and brony from day one. This looks like fun. I bookmarked the site already. I want to see how it turns out when you set it up. Mean time I will be watching out for it on the sidelines.

31st Jan, 2016 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Ponyfinder Thomaslees

Threads created, though I think I messed up on the threads' titles. I though putting O.O.C. And I.C. Would keep the letters capitalized and one thread uses a - while the other uses a :. Even then, I think I could have worded the titles differently.

Threads here Source 8w and here Source 4w.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 31st Jan, 2016 - 3:47pm

31st Jan, 2016 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review

Those codes only work within the Posts. I changed the Thread's titles to the correct format with your name, the Role-playing Game system and the way the Thread is to be used. I also enabled Role-playing Game status on them so you can create your Characters. As GM you should select your Avatar as a minimum. You have two Players so you can continue as you will.

This Thread now stands as a Review Thread only. All Support for this Role-playing Game should now go here: Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Role-playing Game Rules, Create Character.

NOTE: I do not respond to Role-playing Games, that's your show. If you need Support for server side issues please request them here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Feb, 2016 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review - Page 6

Ponyfinder Role-playing Game Has Its Own Style

Just a quick synopsis of what happened today. Only when the Role-playing Game Threads were started could I see how it would look and work as it is the first time I'm allowing other GM's to take over Role-play Gaming in this Board. Then I began changing the code to transition everything that mentioned "Super Hero" over to "Ponyfinder". At the same time the excitement of the new game meant everyone was Posting so when I uploaded changes you got errors. Then through what was discovered here: Starshield Introduction I figured out what happened with the Character Switching feature (I still have to work on that).

Now everything is ready and you can please continue as before. I will continue to upgrade the Character Sheet but that will not affect your Posts. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

1st Feb, 2016 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 6

Thank you for your work JB, and for explaining things, though I think there is still a problem. I have received an email notification that there as been two replies since you 'fixed' things but I'm not seeing them show up.

Sorry for the bad news.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Feb, 2016 - 1:29am

> TOPIC: Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,