Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review - Page 7 of 14

Ponyfinder Cosmetics Added My previous tasks: - Page 7 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2016 - 2:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 14 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (14) »
1st Feb, 2016 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review - Page 7

That's just me testing in the background and deleting it before you can see it. The other issue I am taking care of is not really related wholly to your Role-playing Game but it still has to be solved and that is your Role-playing Game being calculated as Core Posts, but that is something I am doing on my end.

Sponsored Links:
1st Feb, 2016 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Ponyfinder Thomaslees

Ah that explains it then, thanks for clearing that up. If there are any other issues I notice I'll let you know JB. Again, I appreciate all your hard work!.

1st Feb, 2016 - 5:54am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

When I get more time I will do a better job on this but for now please add this: Ponyfinder SRD to your Rules Thread so you can refer to it and at least the text is available.

1st Feb, 2016 - 6:00am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Review Campaign Ponyfinder Thomaslees

Thanks JB, I will do so. Again, I appreciate you doing all this. If I have anything else to offer for the SRD, I will send it to you via email.

1st Feb, 2016 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Ponyfinder Thomaslees

This Role-playing Game now has its own colors and feel in the Posts. It has also been added to the list of available games: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

For me to do as a note to myself:
1. Add Styles
2. Add Equipment and background image
3. Enable Gems.

1st Feb, 2016 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review

JB, it isn't showing me as the Dungeon Master anymore.

Also, any way you could delete character sheets from the roster? There is a duplicate for Star Walker's character and a sheet for myself, from before it recognized me as Dungeon Master last time. I would rather there not be clutter.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Feb, 2016 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review - Page 7

Thomaslee, you deselected your Character as Primary. Choose "More Options" on your Character Sheet and enabled it again (See instructions there).

That one extra Character is due to it being created as a Multi-Character. It doesn't affect anything and can be used later by the same Player if his current Character dies.

2nd Feb, 2016 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 7

Ponyfinder Cosmetics Added

My previous tasks:

1. Add Styles
2. Add Equipment and background image
3. Enable Gems.

Have all been completed. Players can now style and choose options from their Character Sheet.

SRD by page

Page breakdown of the Ponyfinder SRD has been completed.

Support Thread for General Problems

I've also started this Thread: Support & Updates: Comic / Anime Role-playing Games Board. Within it has the details of how it should be used so that Thomaslee's Review Thread can return to being just that: "A Review" of his game.

Lastly, thank you all for your patience during the opening of this new Role-playing Game.

> TOPIC: Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,