Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review - Page 8 of 14

Actually if I were to be completely honest - Page 8 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 18th Feb, 2016 - 10:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 14 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (14) »
4th Feb, 2016 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review - Page 8

I've made some additional significant updates as mentioned: here. You should subscribe to that so you can know what affects your Role-playing Game.

You have everything in place as well as 3 Players now, therefore when is the start date for the Main Game?

Sponsored Links:
4th Feb, 2016 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Ponyfinder Thomaslees

If everyone is ready and eager to start, we could begin today. Though I would like another player or two, so we have a five character party.

As long as the player has completed their character sheet and I have given it a look over as well an approval they can make their first post at any time. That I believe is two out of the three players with their characters so far.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Feb, 2016 - 5:04pm

4th Feb, 2016 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

In this Thread: Don't Break A New Player's Enthusiasm I suggested that a GM could run a 'Prologue' or sideline adventure so no matter when new Players join there is always something to engage them until you get their Character together with the main group.

4th Feb, 2016 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Review Campaign Ponyfinder Thomaslees

Thanks JB, I will reread through the thread and set something up. Though I do have the question of whether or not this could mean one could have more then one separate 'adventures' going on at the same time? Hmm, I think I could work something out.

4th Feb, 2016 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Ponyfinder Thomaslees

I just updated the same Thread with this: How to Include New Players in a Current Game you can follow up there if you still need more help, however your Players should get a definitive time and date to start as well as what you are expecting / who you are waiting on so everyone is in the know.

I have found that waiting for the 'right moment' usually does not come easily and you have to be prepared for uncommitted Players that drop so that you keep the game moving smoothly.

4th Feb, 2016 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review

Well since we have not yet started, and since everyone is starting in the capital, I think we should be good at getting most everyone started without having to worry about such. I also have a couple ways for everyone to eventually meet at the same place, so that should work out... Unless players decide to go their own path and that doesn't work.

Thanks for the help and advice JB.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Feb, 2016 - 11:29pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Feb, 2016 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review - Page 8

Just looked over the Main Thread of your Role-playing Game, has it 'started'? In the spirit of Don't Break A New Player's Enthusiasm you should begin without 'waiting' for slower prospective Players to get their Character ready. Remember you can utilize smaller Scenarios in the same location so that Players have tasks to perform.

18th Feb, 2016 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 8

Actually if I were to be completely honest it has less to do with waiting for all the players to have a character made, and more with figuring out exactly how I will be starting this. But I may simply be putting it off. We need to get this moving, so I will put aside my uncertainty and made a post today.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Feb, 2016 - 10:34am

> TOPIC: Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,