Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review - Page 9 of 14

To loosely summarize JB we started the campaign - Page 9 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 6th Apr, 2016 - 12:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 14 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (14) »
18th Feb, 2016 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review - Page 9

international QUOTE (Thomaslee)
...figuring out exactly how I will be starting this.

How do you mean? You don't have a Scenario ready with information / maps as to where the adventurers start and finish in your Role-playing Game?

Sponsored Links:
18th Feb, 2016 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Ponyfinder Thomaslees

Well I am providing the party with three possible adventures, and I want them to be all interesting as a plot hook that could lead into other scenarios or perhaps even tie in together.

Also, I don't have any maps not yet at least. This is part of the reason I am looking for modules that I could draw from/'plunder' to help me in my campaign.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Feb, 2016 - 10:56am

18th Feb, 2016 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

international QUOTE (Thomaslee)
We need to get this moving, so I will put aside my uncertainty and made a post today...

While I do not fully comprehend the structure of your "Hooks" I will agree fully with what you said with emphasis on "Get this moving" because in so doing you may just find everything falls into place.

6th Mar, 2016 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Review Campaign Ponyfinder Thomaslees

This game started out with a lot of hype and then seemed to have fallen flat. You need a Posting schedule so all Players, especially yourself, will update the game and move it forward.

6th Mar, 2016 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Ponyfinder Thomaslees

Perhaps a post every other day from everyone, unless they offer a reason why they can't post? That is, if such isn't too much to ask.

6th Mar, 2016 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review

That is something you need to bring up in your Role-playing Game, I am merely Reviewing your Role-playing Game. You, as the GM, need to take the reigns and decide when you will update the game rather than wait on every Player. Work with those Players that are active and with the delinquent ones give them an ultimatum otherwise your game will be dull and boring to put it bluntly. Please review these:
Don't Break A New Player's Enthusiasm and Game Master's Nag Player Button as they will aide you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Apr, 2016 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review - Page 9

Based on your request here, please summarize where your Players are and what is their mission in your current game and then maybe I can offer suggestions. Also you can get them to look over: Over Reliance On The Game Master To Have Fun or Players Waiting On Players Syndrome.

6th Apr, 2016 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 9

To loosely summarize JB we started the campaign with the characters going to the "Central Notice Board", essentially a quest board, to see what jobs or assignments were available to mercenaries and adventurers. Given a few choices, they decided to look into one which would lead them to Canterlot's largest school.

There, after going through some security measures, they would meet Mythos Grey who would explain the mission… Which involved an artifact over a thousand years old, an goddess turned evil, a dark cult, and the professor's desire to learn the truth about one of Equestria's patron deities as well the artifact which created a cursed suit of armour.

One of the characters has been keeping himself hidden in another room, listen in to all that is said though not quite catching everything. At some point he should be joining the others, though when and how is still uncertain.

There was been discussion of a ship that Mythos has acquired, and one of the characters offering herself to be captain of it. Which about leaves off where everyone is… not the best place to have the party go off on their own to do their own thing. I would need at least one more post before there may be a place for them to continue on without me.
--

You know, that wasn't so bad. I could probably create a post at least as long as this to continue the roleplay.

> TOPIC: Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,