Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review - Page 13 of 14

Yes, I understand. As I explained I lost my - Page 13 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2016 - 8:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 
6th Jul, 2016 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review - Page 13

I mentioned your Role-playing Game in some groups that have a fan base for this genre but no one has taken to it yet. It appears they have more fun drawing and talking about it rather than role-playing it. Too bad you did not keep up with those who were already here as it is a very rare interest in the Role-playing Game world.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jul, 2016 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Ponyfinder Thomaslees

Actually, I got the idea today to post on the offical Ponyfinder Facebook page involving my campaign.

David, the creator, approved the post and I have even had a couple show interest already though the first backed out on realizing it was forum based and not voice chat.

I left them with a few links to this site.

19th Jul, 2016 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Even though you seem to be maintaining only one Player at the moment your input should still be daily. It will be 3 days since your last game update. Those looking in to join will want to see something happening.

19th Jul, 2016 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 13 Review Campaign Ponyfinder Thomaslees

My phone has been acting up. Overheating and shutting down on me at the worse moments but I'll see what I can do. My apologies JB, and to ICon.

22nd Aug, 2016 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Ponyfinder Thomaslees

Thomaslee, how are things going with this Role-playing Game? Still just the one player? Seems to be taking long to update?

23rd Aug, 2016 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review

It's going as good as can be expected with just one player, though I do personally think it's picked up since we've had a certain owl NPC/familiar come into the picture which can possibly make things more interesting.

I do have a number of ideas how to move things forward, counting a few more things taking place on the ship as well as eventually getting to the everfree Forest.

I've had no one on Facebook contact me about joining and no one here has either shown interest or been able to put time aside. I have still been asking around though.

Sighs, admit though I have no idea whether or not I'll be able to get more players and have essentially decided to just go with what we have and it's currently something of a solo campaign.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Aug, 2016 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review - Page 13

I understand that, I was looking at it going on to 5 days without an update. This usually kills any Role-playing Game, 2 days should be a maximum for any Role-playing Game to be updated.

23rd Aug, 2016 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 13

Yes, I understand. As I explained I lost my phone at work and I just was barely able to get it back today.

I'll make sure to continue the role play today and make sure to keep up on the updates I'll make sure to apologize to my player.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,