Shuuakibana Introduction

Shuuakibana Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Feb, 2016 - 11:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2016 - 9:36am / Post ID: #

Shuuakibana Introduction
A Friend

Shuuakibana Introduction

Hello everyone.
I found Dungeon and Dragon on Internet few days ago, and I totally be interested in this kind of game.
I'm newbie, to the root, so I'll be very happy if anyone can teach me how to play, I had read basic rulebook but I think that learn by play is a better way.
Thank you.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2016 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Shuuakibana

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Hail Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and are glorified by thy declaration. For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow. Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2016 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Shuuakibana Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi ShuuAkibana! Nice to have someone here from Vietnam. Horde gave you all the info you need to know to get started but if you tell me which version of Dungeons & Dragons you are interested in I can assist you in getting started.

> TOPIC: Shuuakibana Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,