The Trump Immigration Wall - Page 8 of 14

When I hear the Trump admin talk about this - Page 8 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (14) »
Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion.
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

The Trump Immigration Wall
A Friend

The Trump Immigration Wall - Page 8

Yes and the sheeple believe what the news media tells them because everyone knows the government and the news media would never lie to us. They always speak the truth.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2017 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wall Immigration Trump The

Rather off topic, but...
I have often said if you listen closely you can hear. Listen. What is that sound? It's 310,000,000 sheep being led by 5,000,000 wolves who actually pay attention and listen. I'm happy to say I've found quite a few of the latter here on this site.

Now, back on topic, it appears President Trump is starting to push this back to the forefront of his agenda. I knew there are those here who disagree with this because it won't stop illegals. Well, no one thing will stop illegals. That is why you develop a layered strategy. Build a wall that is difficult to get over or penetrate. Add acoustic surveillance, so they can't tunnel below, and aerial surveillance so they can't climb it unobserved. Then provide a quick reaction force. Will it stop everyone, doubtful but slightly possible. Will it reduce the flow, most assuredly and it may stop the bad guys coming here with a WMD intent on hurting a lot of Americans.

This is much like how we do things in the military. When you develop a plan you know no one thing will stop the enemy. So you develop a multi-tiered plan that counters the enemy's defense or offense.

7th Sep, 2017 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

The Trump Immigration Wall History & Civil Business Politics

This isn't going to happen because its lots bigger than what he thought it would be and there is no way in the devil's graveyard that Mexico is paying for it.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 35 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.5%

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 8 Wall Immigration Trump The

Thinktank,

There are way to make Mexico pay for it without having them do it voluntarily. That said, I doubt we do what it takes and I don't think we'd want to. I think we will build some form of wall though. It'll be higher in some areas and lower in others and there'll be more support structure in some areas (E.g. Cameras, ground listening sonar, UAVs, etc.) too.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Wall Immigration Trump The

California sues Trump administration over border wall. California Attorney General Xavier Becerra said the law-and-order president is ignoring rule of law in California. Source 5d.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 10:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Uhh, excuse the pun here but federal law trumps state law when it comes to immigration, defense, and border security. That said, I'm sure they'll find a leftist judge who agrees with them only to watch his opinion overturned by the Supreme Court.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 8:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Trump Immigration Wall - Page 8

This topic hasn't been mainstream for a while, but the essential fact about Trump's policy regarding immigration is this - properly vetted immigration will still continue, just no more random, undocumented people whose motives and history are unknowns or forgeries. His goal has always been to keep the country safe, yet the nay-sayers still want to remain blind.

1st Jan, 2018 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

The Trump Immigration Wall Politics Business Civil & History - Page 8

When I hear the Trump admin talk about this wall on your southern boarder I often think about two things: The Zombie Apocalypse (The large wall they used to keep the zombies out) and whether the whole thing is metaphorical. He says "Wall" but he really means the more money spent on keeping your Mexican neighbours out.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

> TOPIC: The Trump Immigration Wall

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,