The Trump Immigration Wall - Page 13 of 14

They fell off the 'unclimbable' - Page 13 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Nov, 2023 - 12:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 
Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion.
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2019 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Trump Immigration Wall - Page 13

Trump signs first veto of his presidency. President Donald Trump on Friday vetoed legislation attempting to strike down his declaration of a national emergency at the southern border during an Oval Office event from the White House.

It is the first time in his two years in office that Trump has used his presidential veto power to block legislation. It comes after a dozen Senate Republicans joined Democrats to rebuke Trump's use of his national emergency power to bypass Congress and fund construction of a border wall.

Trump was surrounded at Friday's event by officials from Customs and Border Protection as well as surviving family members of those who have had loved ones killed by undocumented immigrants. Attorney General William Barr was also at the President's veto event. Ref. CNN.

Sponsored Links:
8th Dec, 2019 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Wall Immigration Trump The

I'm not saying the wall is a great idea. But I don't think it's a bad idea either. Too many people in this country that are not supposed to be.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2019 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

The Trump Immigration Wall History & Civil Business Politics

Federal judge blocks diverting military funds for Trump wall. The injunction blocks the administration from using up to $3.6 billion it planned to reallocate from military construction projects. Source 6h.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2020 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

The Trump Immigration Wall
A Friend

Page 13 Wall Immigration Trump The

The wall costs way too much money and that money could be put into better places that are much more effective.

26th May, 2020 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Wall Immigration Trump The

The money should go into research to find an antidote for coronavirus, because I think saving lives is way more important than blocking people out.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 3 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.3%

19th Sep, 2023 - 9:03am / Post ID: #

As an outsider that don't know much about the cost, tax, and all the little detail about it, compare to the USA citizens.

In general I also agree with Bowjangols, and I think it was necessary before your country being overthrown from inside, just like how your native american experience and now being treated, including the history in my nation shaping the current nation.

Beside as far as I understand, isnt it supposed to be for illegal immigrant anyway? Not immigrant in general.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 20 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2023 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Trump Immigration Wall - Page 13

Illegal immigration of course shouldn't be tolerated. Legal immigration I believe should be on the table for discussion by our government, local, state, and federal. I liked the idea of Trump's wall, but have no clue as to whether it will come to fruition given the pushback from Democrats and RINOs/neocons that run the show. Maybe that can change if Trump is re-elected and continues to push for the wall that he said he would build back when he was president or at the very least, stronger border protections.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2023 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

The Trump Immigration Wall Politics Business Civil & History - Page 13

They fell off the 'unclimbable' border wall. Now they fill hospitals. Former President Donald Trump said the 30-foot border wall was unclimbable. But migrants are climbing it and they’re falling by the hundreds. Source 5e.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: The Trump Immigration Wall

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,