Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 135 of 258

ROK II is meant to be somewhat competitive - Page 135 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Sep, 2017 - 1:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
10th Sep, 2017 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 135

If you read the starting ROK II Rules it specifically addresses these questions:

international QUOTE
This Text Role-playing Game, just like the other Role-playing Games in this Community, is still governed by the Constructive Posting Policy and the Rules you agreed to before Registering. You may wonder why this has any bearing here, well again… this is a Text Role-playing Game within the International Discussions Community making ROK II part of the whole (They cannot be seperated). Therefore, if you unsubscribe from the Community, for example via the Newsletters, then you are also deleteing your Character since it is associated with your Membership.

Located here: Some Background Information Chapter: 1 Foreword, Pg: 2.1 of 4. Therefore, ROK II is part of a wider Community and not the other way around.

Sponsored Links:
10th Sep, 2017 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I could not find any information about forming a party and when I click the button nothing happens. How do I create my own party?

10th Sep, 2017 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The button is a placeholder and not active yet. When active you will be able to hire mercenaries to help you in battles, so for now you cannot form a Party yet.

11th Sep, 2017 - 10:10am / Post ID: #

Page 135 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Forming your own party in a text Role-playing Game is something I did not think would be possible with a largely solo based story so this is very good news.

11th Sep, 2017 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

What will be the difference between having a party and having an army if they are both under your command?

11th Sep, 2017 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

The party will be for when you explore or go on quests as an adventurer. Armies will be for when you fight against other Armies and have to conquer whole territories.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Sep, 2017 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 135

So will that be like a tabletop kind of party with other players or your own party that you create?

11th Sep, 2017 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 135

ROK II is meant to be somewhat competitive so Players working with Players towards one objective does not fit the ultimate objective of becoming Ruler of Kings. Therefore, this is to form the Player's own Party.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,