Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 137 of 258

Most systems are built around combat. Some - Page 137 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Sep, 2017 - 10:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
12th Sep, 2017 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 137

I like the addition of gods in the game although sometimes does gods can be very jealous and want offerings so it might have pros and cons.

My 2 cents is that if a party doesn't have a limit then you'll have like 20 people in a party.

Sponsored Links:
12th Sep, 2017 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I haven't needed any help in battles thus far so I may not even need to create a party. I'm only just getting around to finding out what a familiar is only because of certain annoying enemies.

12th Sep, 2017 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Admittedly, there are a number of things about a familiar I haven't figured out how to use yet. This despite seeing how having a familiar was extremely helpful when facing one particular threat while exploring.

Sighs, in time though I'll perhaps unlock more of the secrets of having a familiar by myself. Though even I have to admit I wish there was some way in game that I can use to help figure such out, by perhaps books or other means.

Maybe even NPCs that can give such information… yet perhaps this is already the cast, and JB will just offered his mantra that players need to read everything. To not skip over everything… despite the fact that even people who do try to read everything might miss something or simply might not be perceptive enough to catch something when this given.

Still, I've managed to generally figure out things by myself. To the point where I was able to have my second character breeze through the first 9 levels without any issues, nearly to the point of not even dying for those levels.

Honestly, it's because of this, that I decided to offer that Jonathan to give out a little bit of In Character help to any newcomers that make an appearance if asked. This in part because I've decided I don't really want him to be the Ruler of Kings. In believing that he wouldn't be the right fit for such.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Sep, 2017 - 5:01pm

12th Sep, 2017 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Page 137 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I have just activated the familiar but I have to go for training to use it. Why wouldn't you want a Character term to be ruler? What will he be then?

12th Sep, 2017 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

His personality and concept mostly, even having Jonathan expressing doubt in his journal of becoming such.

Giving his focus of skills, on spells, and and the way he generally went about things at least earlier in the game's development it didn't really seem to match up with what was being asked for when it came to what was needed to level up or survive.

Though at this point it may very well been resolved, I came to learn while playing Jonathan that if you didn't play a more combative character with high Body… one tended to struggle a lot more just to get through the game. Since I was playing Jonathan originally as more of a spellcaster and rogue, one focused on knowledge and other less combat focused skills, he died a lot more.

It's part of the reason why I created a new character, and why I would much rather him to be the Ruler of Kings then Jonathon. Particularly since there was even one point in the game where I had my first character work something out with another player's character where he would help them become the Ruler of Kings while he was more of the advisor behind the throne that manipulated the court.

That admittedly didn't quite work out for different reasons.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Sep, 2017 - 5:20pm

12th Sep, 2017 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

international QUOTE (Thomaslee)
Though even I have to admit I wish there was some way in game that I can use to help figure such out, by perhaps books or other means.

I just checked the Player's Manual and was surprised that I did not have an entry for this. If you think there is not enough explanation here: ROK II: Helpful Tips: Familiar then feel free to submit a question that I can add as an answer there.

international QUOTE (Wizard)
My 2 cents is that if a party doesn't have a limit then you'll have like 20 people in a party.

There will be a limit, I just don't know what the limit is yet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Sep, 2017 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 137

Thomas for me most all role-playing games surround combat. There are other ways of getting experience but its so much faster through combat so I guess that's why everyone does it.

JB ok thanks and for the familiar entry I was kind of lost about it too.

12th Sep, 2017 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 137

Most systems are built around combat. Some will award for solving mystery but the experience always come from winning a battle. It shouldn't be like that and some considerate game masters do award big for other tasks.

A good number for a party is anywhere from 6-8 but I don't know how that will work in this game.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,