Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 144 of 258

Yeah you have limited gold so what matters - Page 144 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Oct, 2017 - 9:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 6:05am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 144

Goodness, I am as of yet still leagues away from level one! Is there a time to know when I'm probably possibly likely to not die in an assignment? I want revenge on a certain critter, and some sweet experience.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Oct, 2017 - 9:05am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

On your character sheet it tells you how much experience you need to get to the next level. You should not be taking on assignments yet take a look a this advice, Text Role-playing Games: Reading vs Comprehension plus your advisor should be mentioning that although I don't if each advisor gives you different tips.

3rd Oct, 2017 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Make sure to get a good weapon and some armor and equip both. If you have a healing elixir it helps a lot in battle.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 144 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I like how I follow Hunter's link and it the first thing I see is JB berating me for not reading more. (Laugh). I saw the experience level, I was wondering more if there are variables to the type of training I'm doing, or if jobs give more. I suppose I could test that in a little bit though, yeah - I'll do that, actually.

Wizard, for sure. I have spent more time and gold trying to diversify my skills right now, though. Some of them I don't even know how practical they will wind up being, but I figure that it's important to be able to sign letters in a fancy script, cook an edible dish and to know history. That said, I've got a full kit of leather armor, a sword, and a shield. I'd hate to be assassinated, considering there are assassins in the enemy index. It's quite a bother.

3rd Oct, 2017 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Yeah this game is about reading, lots of it. After playing for a long time I see where I made big mistakes only to know I was warned before. Of course I've died a few times as well so sometimes I can be thick. One thing I also learned is the game gives a lot of options but it doesn't mean its important for your character.

3rd Oct, 2017 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE (Rabve)
JB berating me for not reading more.

That's a general Thread meant for everyone and not specific to you, however the emphasis there is not "Reading more" but comprehending what is being read - there is a difference.

Everyone, at present I am making interactions with the Town folk a little 'smarter'. This will also help to dispense information to Players about what they could be doing to improve their Character and / or get out of a ticklish situations.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 6:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 144

No worries JB, I was being tongue in cheek when I said it was berating me personally. I scrolled through the first six or so replies too. You're correct in that there is a difference though, akin to hearing but not listening (*ahem*, my daughter hears that one all the time)

Hunter, that is so true. I figure cooking might be important on adventures, because it's not likely that there will be a convenient tavern out in the wilderness - at least not many. I was torn on the calligraphy, but I think it's more a mid-late game thing. Figure I'd take a few just in case. As for history, I don't know how helpful that'll ever be, but I like real-world history a lot and it's been helpful to me. Even if it's not ever helpful, it reflects me a little better.

4th Oct, 2017 - 9:09am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 144

Yeah you have limited gold so what matters in combat cooking or something like reflexes *wink*.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,