Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 146 of 258

Well the knowledge relates to how I missed - Page 146 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Oct, 2017 - 1:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 146

Does anyone know of a good resource for Old English grammar and vocabulary? I've taken a fancy to certain jobs that require writing skills, but to be honest I am kind of winging it. I was using a Shakespearean translator, but that substitutes half of your vowels with apostrophes, and you have to go a sentence at a time which really messes with your flow.

Sponsored Links:
10th Oct, 2017 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

There are quite a few online, you can start with the reference guides from: Old English.

Even so, if you need this for the game then you are fine using modern English** and just substitute these words:

You = thee, thou
Your = ye, thy
Yours = thine

You can also get away with using "-eth" and "-st" for instance:

Do = dost
Make = maketh
Like = Liketh

There are also terms like:

Boy = lad
Girl = las

While we request NPC scribbles and histories in 'medieval' English if we were to really use full old English I do not think anyone would understand it too well unless they are an English major.

** Just leave out the slang and do not short cut sentences as this is a modern thing to do.

11th Oct, 2017 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

JB, I was wondering if there are any plans to allow older characters a way to get back their youth again? wink.gif.

12th Oct, 2017 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

Page 146 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Is that a hint that someone's character is starting to get old and they're getting worried about their muscles shrinking? Alzheimer's setting in and can't cast the spell? *laugh*.

12th Oct, 2017 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

He is hitting his 50s just now so need to think about the future as there is no retirement. You don't get to be level 15 in ROK II by remaining a teenager *wink*.

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Two things: I've discovered quite a few things that I was previously missing. I'm not sure if it'd be OK to share, because I don't want to ruin anything for even newer people.

Also, Hunter's old, but it would be cool to have some sort of youth potion, or quest.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 146

international QUOTE (Rabve)
I'm not sure if it'd be OK to share, because I don't want to ruin anything for even newer people.

Depends on how you define "Share". From the rules of ROK II:
international QUOTE
It is also in bad taste as you would be giving away the story to new Players looking for something new or trying to solve a current situation. Therefore, do not use Threads to place tips, try to prompt decisions as to what happens and so forth in the game. Players that purposely do this will be banned from ROK II. This is not the same as helping us promote ROK II or talking about the accomplishments of your Character - by all means share your victories. Ref. Some Background Information Chapter: 1 Foreword, Pg: 2.1 of 4

Basically, you can say what you have attained but not how you got there. Make sense?

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 146

Well the knowledge relates to how I missed some early experience because I was going about training the wrong way. I have to ask - does using the awake charge negate the healing of sleep? I levelled a lot and got some skills, such as hardy, and now my health is way out of proportion to my max health. So I am wondering if I am not getting the health regeneration that I should, due to impatience.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,