Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 188 of 258

Hunter, that is something I have to do. Seraphina, - Page 188 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2018 - 11:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2018 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 188

Hello people,

It has been a while and I felt into a pit somewhat. I made more observations and have a couple of questions. JB, I saw you listing your priorities just now and please don't take my post as something that will need fixing asap.

-Alright, right of the bat I died again and I was sad. I wanted to know if anyone has advice for me because I cannot seem to indicate correctly the danger of a mission. This time I died to a gang leader, and he was so strong. The no-run message also showed up again, despite me having killed all the other gang members. I'm not sure what to think of that, is the run ability more something you need to choose before you fully commit into a fight? If so, I have had that wrong since the beginning.

-Having submitted my first event I have to say the system is brilliant. There is new input coming in this way, there is a clear theme where it could take place (Streets, dungeon or house if I recall correctly) and there's no limit to the originality of the events.

-what is the system and/or reason of a hidden challenge in a skill check? I got one of those for the jump skill

-will there also be a transport method of walking/running? Perhaps based on those skills? I was somewhat disappointed after buying a horse I had to level my riding skill to 5 (It was 2). I did not expect such a high condition to ride out. Hence my question.

-is there a possibility for more old English words? (The easy ones, that are almost the same as the original) or is that something I can do nonetheless?
I made a small list for myself that enhanced my writing a bit more, I got those words from a website that I'll list below the following:

WORDS TO USE:

“-est” and “-eth” are also viable endings.

You : thee, thou your : ye, thy yours : thine

Do : dost make : maketh like : liketh

Blood : blod frost : forst fire : fyr moon : mona sword : sweord sin : syn evil : yfel

(Link not possible, sourche: 1. Google "Old English University Andrews" 2. For me it's the third link, it says "Old English core vocabulary". A simple list of many words.

I love to expand the list more, but just by clear words that aren't entirely alien. Love to hear comments on this.

Thanks again for reading everything, I just got back onto the horse after a dry week (I was out of money, my soul is 5 and makes me failure almost every job and I got stuck in the city with all the guilds). I'm now on patrol.

Greets,

Silencedmind.

Sponsored Links:
14th Sep, 2018 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

international QUOTE (Silencedmind)
I'm not sure what to think of that, is the run ability more something you need to choose before you fully commit into a fight?

I answered a similar question here.

international QUOTE
what is the system and/or reason of a hidden challenge in a skill check?

I don't understand this question, please elaborate.

international QUOTE
is there a possibility for more old English words?

That is covered here: Being The Author: Writing In ROK II.

14th Sep, 2018 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

JB, I like those priorities and I can always help you with the battle map testing wise.

Silencedmind, stay away from assignments they can be a killer (Intentional pun) until you get high enough in level to take them on.

19th Sep, 2018 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 188 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Am I missing the place for it or can you learn specialization in the spear like you do for the sword?

20th Sep, 2018 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Every weapon has a Specialization Skill attached to it. If they are not taught at the Town's Body Guild then you will need to look elsewhere, for example: Anglesey as a start.

21st Sep, 2018 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

I am interested in the "View As… ", as it will be a better way of seeing where everyone is at. It will also be nice to see something like who is playing or X is currently playing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Sep, 2018 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 188

Would it be giving away too much if there was a tip box on assignment pages that said "It's suggested that you be level x before accepting this assignment?"

22nd Sep, 2018 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 188

Hunter, that is something I have to do.

Seraphina, the hint is usually in the story but some do not read it or ignore warnings. I also do not use the Tip Box in this way because its like a forecast of what is coming which for me is meta-gaming. No NPC will say, "Do not go on that adventure unless you are level so and so first."

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,