Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 20 of 258

What's Happening You may or may not - Page 20 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Jul, 2016 - 1:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2016 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 20

About 1/3 to 1/2 of the pages I click on from the town link say something went wrong and give me this message:

international QUOTE
Tips: Do not access a page directly, if in doubt begin from the Start and see what choices are given. If you think there is a bug in the system please use the "Support" button at the bottom of this page.

Sponsored Links:
10th Jul, 2016 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

All the Dungeon Master's pages say that. I will need to see a specific message. Do not glance over any text, did you read what was presented as the reason for the message? It tells you why you can't do something that you tried to do. Also, please use the button "Submit Bug" at the bottom of the page if you feel there is an error.

10th Jul, 2016 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I hope, perhaps after a couple of Quests are made, Magick can begin to be incorporated into the game.

Given Jonathon's low Body, I feel that may be his best bet in coming out alive in combat. If and when any battles reveal themselves… that and it fits because he would be one better skilled in talking his way out if conflict then getting his hands dirty with magic helping to distract, manipulate, or harm when needed.

Magic can help with this, though I will hope at least some of the spells would be illusions and glamors.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Jul, 2016 - 11:35pm

12th Jul, 2016 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

Page 20 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

New Updates

* When your Character sleeps the Dream Whisperer may appear, look for her and what she can help you do while your Character is unavailable.

* The Text MMORPG Board now has the look of ROK II. The Threads that are Character driven now show your chosen Avatar and profession from ROK II.

* When your Character is rewarded you see alerts as well as get an Email.

Just So you Know…

Making good progress with Quests!

12th Jul, 2016 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Leadership

The most complex calculation on your Character Sheet (Can be seen there) is broken down for you with a tip as well. Journal entries will also count towards it.

14th Jul, 2016 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

The Most…

In the Town's main page you will see the Characters with "The Most" Gold, Age, Skills, etc. This is a starter for more detailed stats coming soon but all of it may require some tweaking as I code in more stuff. I will also make a tip for this as I get a chance, in fact I need to make lots of tips everywhere and a helpful tutorial page once the Quest is complete.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2016 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 20

I didn't have time to read everything so I hope this has not been covered yet but I have a slight problem with the bodyguard job from the town hall.

I realized even when you fail it the game still reduces your turns by 1920 although the description says that, after a short time, you are deemed useless and you only get one gold. Personally, I think that is a really long time for just 1 gold (With most other job taking far less turns). Maybe this can be adjusted so that Bodyguards do not have to wait almost 2 days until they can continue the game?

Right now I quit the bodyguard job and do other tasks because it gets me more money quicker even if I fail.

16th Jul, 2016 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 20

What's Happening

You may or may not have noticed little changes here and there as I work on things, some may be too small to mention but adds to a more enhanced game.

Quests

I hope to have the first Quest ready by Sunday evening. Although I am testing I think it will be safe to have at least ONE Player who is frequent in ROK 2 test the Quest first. Mainly I want to ensure everything flows and that Players aren't trying to do something I haven't thought of that inadvertently leads to errors. Who will like to do this? You must be able to readily communicate by Email over this weekend. Pros, you are the first to see what it is like and if your Character dies I will place your Character back to life so you are not penalized. Cons, testing takes away the thrill of a first adventure so you will have to wait for the second to not feel like your testing, but whatever your Character gains is kept.

Guardians

I need to introduce a Guardian system because soon as I will be enabling Players to view the Character sheets of other Players for the purpose of limited communication or direct challenges. Therefore, having a Guardian will limit this.

More When Sleeping

You probably noticed that you are able to be engaged while sleeping. I plan more options like this so that you may actually look forward to the nap! One such plan is to have the Dream Catcher place you in a Matrix-like combat arena where you have the chance to exercise your Character growth against the list of Enemies in the Archive.

So Much Gold!

While some of you are worrying about meager Town jobs other Players have been using the latest advice from the Town Crier to get 100s of gold pieces in one go! Again, Players need to read and not take things likely or you will miss out of opportunities.

Skipk, you brought up Discussion on it that continued on starting: here, you may wish to look over the Posts thereafter. In short, that's the gamble of that particular job. There is another bodyguard related job at the Jail I believe.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,