Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 191 of 258

QUOTE Has anyone else had something very odd - Page 191 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Nov, 2018 - 5:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
5th Nov, 2018 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 191

The Palace of Parody is now open for business.

Please use the submit button at the bottom of every ROK II page for page specific errors or updates.

Feel free to come here and let me know about any general errors or entire pages you cannot access. Thanks.

Sponsored Links:
7th Nov, 2018 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Update: ROK II now has a Menu button that gives quick access to many important links and eliminates all those buttons in the header.

Columns have been added to the game. They will change from time to time and more significant leader information will be added.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2018 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I don’t want post any spoilers so I’m keeping this post intentionally vague (I’ve submitted as a bug so the Dungeon Master can investigate).

Has anyone else had something very odd happen whilst being within touching distance of the goal in Stefan’s quest?

7th Nov, 2018 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 191 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Strellers, I already replied to your bug report, you may want to check your Email. Resurrection during a quest has some strange effects some of which are mentioned by the Reaper.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2018 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Okay thank you.

I don’t see any messages (Other than advisories that this thread has been replied to). I think I’m going fruit loopy!

I didn’t even realise that I’d been resurrected - I really am going fruit loopy!

Ps apologies - I feel like I’m posting naive questions all the time!

7th Nov, 2018 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Your Character died and he made a deal with the Reaper as recorded by your Character: Telsor the Rogue.

Do not eat yourself about questions, we do not frown on questions here. The bug report you sent in may be an actual bug or simply the result of a past action, however it is better resolved through Email in the background as it may be unique to your account / choice.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2018 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 191

Okay cool.

I don’t recall seeing anything to that effect and aside from the two times I know about being resurrected (Yes - Telsor was very foolish) I don’t see any other reference.

*cringing as I press send as I’m sure I’ve missed something more obvious than Lady Fluke’s features.

Ps thanks for the comment re my questions - it’s an making thing that you have here and. I’m sure the longer I stay the more I’ll understand!

7th Nov, 2018 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 191

international QUOTE
Has anyone else had something very odd happen whilst being within touching distance of the goal in Stefan’s quest?

That's really vague. Odd as in what exactly? If its a bug then JB will sort it through for you. If its something with resurrection then I can safely say that if you didn't finish a battle that battle will revisit you at some point.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,