Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 196 of 258

There you are Krusten, it is I Griffith your - Page 196 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Nov, 2018 - 1:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2018 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 196

Yeah I sort of rage quit yesterday but as you all have mentioned I obviously deserved it. This is a game played very differently than what I expected (Or am used to). My thoughts were that I should complete ALL assignments and quests at each city before going to the next one.

It seems this was the core mistake I made. I noticed before I died the final time that I could have gone to a third city but I chose not to go there because I figured jeez if the first 2 cities are giving me quests that are killing me this much wouldn't the third city be even harsher? Perhaps I should have just went there to see if there were easy quests.

The core of my issues were that after completing every single "Safe" quest and assignment in the first 2 cities, I was at around 5800exp at level 3 and I couldn't think of any method to keep levelling up without attempting quests and assignments that I had ignored (Like patrols and local tournaments and such). It was these kinds of quests that basically killed me over and over *laugh*.

Ok fine lesson learned I'll be creating a new character later and trying this thing again. My rage quit feelings have passed.

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2018 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I think lots of people jump into the game thinking they know how to play rather than learning how to play. That's where the goofs start. Believe me, your advisor really does say the truth about what you should be doing. We kind of all got that the hard way.

13th Nov, 2018 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I for one have never seen this format in a game. Its a mix of story, writing, turns, posts, and probably other things I've not seen yet. I also like that you can contribute your own writings to the game.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 196 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I post somewhat tongue in cheek but does anyone else remember the old Doom video game?

Wouldn’t it be cool if our character avatars could present the appearance of having been beaten to different degrees (Like your character picture in Doom).

13th Nov, 2018 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

That will make it real graphics intensive and most of the time we will probably be watching a bloodied up face more than anything else specially during the early stages of the game. What will be good is seeing how zombie-fied you get from all the resurrecting. *laugh*.

13th Nov, 2018 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

I just added this Thread: Role-playing vs Dice Playing concerning an article I wrote. It also allows Discussion in this Thread about ROK II (FT2 as well) taking over all Play By Post on this site. Really, its not that these specific themes will be the forefront but the engine behind it. Our vision is to make role-playing easy to start and open to anyone. What is more… it will be easy to start your own games or join in one without worry about consistency or the annoyance of being made to feel inadequate because you don't know some rule or which dice to use.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Nov, 2018 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 196

Sounds good, I just want to know when you will start a game and you can add my name there. Will we be able to access our character in ROK II and be in a Play By Post game at the same time?

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2018 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 196

There you are Krusten, it is I Griffith your future greatest rival. Don't think I'll let you become a Queen in this world. However, you are welcome to be the queen concubine of my harem when I am the King of Kings!

*laugh* couldn't help myself. This game is so addicting I want to remain in character even when I'm not in game.

Reconcile Edited: Pureyang on 14th Nov, 2018 - 1:10am

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,