Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 203 of 258

Yes, it will come in 2019. For right now we - Page 203 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 31st Dec, 2019 - 5:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
17th Dec, 2018 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 203

Hunter, I have started to work on it with the latest place holder being the "Llafair Museum" in Llafair. This structure will be a portal to the Play By Post version of ROK II. I will Post updates as I finish parts of it. I need to come up with a very well thought out story line to make the connection between the game's mechanics and what you can do in Play By Post.

Sponsored Links:
18th Dec, 2018 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I created a character some time ago but never went forward. I am impressed with the amount of work that has gone into this. There is a lot of detail and descriptions. I look forward to see what happens to my character after his nap.

19th Dec, 2018 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Cool on the Play By Post. I was thinking a good thing to add is quick access to certain parts of the game that you go to regularly just like how you have that button to transport. Maybe in settings you can select which parts of the game you want a button to show.

30th Dec, 2018 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 203 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Update: The Llafair Museum is now open. You can use the facilitates there, and enter the Portal or learn more about what this structure can do for your Character.

I am testing on the Play By Post section of ROK II as detailed here: ROK II: The Unusual Field Tests Play By Post Role-playing Game. I am finishing off the Museum but the functionality already works (Completed already). Those of you considering your Characters for this system of play should be forewarned that you will need the following:

1. A Character (Hopefully with some Skills)
2. Be able to travel to Llafair and enter the Museum
3. Purchase a Time Key to enter the Portal
4. Purchase a Return Key if you wish to leave the Portal ahead of time

Once you enter the Portal what you have with you is what you carry as there isn't a place to 'purchase' items as you are transported into the 'thick of things'.

Here is what I will like: I need a proper Layout and History for the Museum as described within the Llafair Museum. There is lots of gold to be made so be the first.

30th Dec, 2018 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Still waiting to test JB.In the mean time I moved back to the Town in order to keep up with my armies since you can't buy infantry when you are outside of the Town. Maybe Llafair needs a barracks too? wink.gif.

30th Dec, 2018 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Sorry about that, I thought I was ready but you know how real life goes. I am working on the code now so we can probably start some testing today if you are available but you will need to go back to Llafair. I will Email you when I am actually prepared to test.

For the Barracks, part of my thoughts surrounds players starting recruiting Barracks in the plains so they do not even need to go to the Town.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Dec, 2019 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 203

It will be great to see an option to recruit soldiers and not have to be in the town at the same time to do it.

31st Dec, 2019 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 203

Yes, it will come in 2019. For right now we are successfully testing automated dice in ROK II: The Unusual Field Tests Play By Post Role-playing Game and it is going as planned so I will open it up for those who want to test it as well. It is not a full fledged Scenario but you will gain from experience as well as help us test.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,