Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 206 of 258

Easily. First, I will not put Characters in - Page 206 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Mar, 2019 - 3:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
3rd Mar, 2019 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 206

I will have some updates soon, thanks for checking in with me. I know it has been awhile and all the ROK II faithful will like to get on with some Play By Post action.

Sponsored Links:
5th Mar, 2019 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Krusten and I have been doing some testing of the Combat system for ROK II Play By Post system and I am happy to report it all turned out very well.

Basically, in the game I will create whatever enemy needed and the Player uses the in house ROK II Combat system to fight in the manner they like (Spells, weapons, NPCs) without me having to intervene at anytime. At the end of combat the Player is returned to the Portal and the result of the battle is added the current Play By Post game.

Now that this has been realized I am very close to releasing the first real ROK II Play By Post Adventure. Even so, there are some things I will like to addin and have appear in the Posts too like:

1. Player X died while fighting Y
2. Player X has been awarded Y experience points by the Dungeon Master.
3. The Player's Manual will need to be updated
4. A more elaborate backstory about how the Portal operates.

6th Mar, 2019 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Glad to see this going somewhere and hope you can finish those others real soon. I'm always available for testing whenever you need me.

9th Mar, 2019 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Page 206 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Wizard helped me test item #1 from above and it has been successfully completed. In the current test Play By Post game you will notice his character died because Harker reported it. This will let Players know what happened during the Combat phase and the end story of a Player.

15th Mar, 2019 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Item #2 has been added so Experience for key events or the end of a Scenario will be rewarded. Players will automatically be rewarded for Combat by the Combat module so no need for me or other Dungeon Masters to worry about that.

That leaves me with updating the texts (Items #3 and #4) and then we can start a Play By Post game.

15th Mar, 2019 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

I have completed the update to the Player's Manual about the Portal and thus Play By Post in ROK II. This completes item #3. For item #4 I've decided to leave that open to Players to come up with the concept and earn some gold at the same time. You can enter for that via the Llafair Museum's History option.

I have started the Character Death: Reaper's List Of The Dead so everyone can see the status of Characters.

I will create the latest Scenario as a new Thread and then make an announcement. I suggest that you get all your Characters equipped, leveled up and ready to play by the tentative starting date of 20th March 2019.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Mar, 2019 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 206

That's fantastic JB! Count me in for next week. How will you handle the mixture of higher and lower level characters in the same game?

15th Mar, 2019 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 206

Easily. First, I will not put Characters in situations they cannot reasonably handle. Second, the Party, just as they would around a tabletop, will need to decide who does what regardless of their Level. Therefore, its likely that you will not let the lower Level Characters face off with a Dragon.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,