Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 207 of 258

I've entered the portal. I look forward - Page 207 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Mar, 2019 - 12:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
15th Mar, 2019 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 207

Krusten, I wouldn't worry about level mismatches. The faithful players who will be in this game are probably going to all be high enough that it won't matter. What I am looking forward to is another alternate way to gain character experience.

Sponsored Links:
17th Mar, 2019 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Races Added! I have added the element of Race to ROK II. Older Characters will continue with the default Human Race while new Characters will be able to select one of up to nine (9) Races each with pros and cons that affect both your Characters and the game. I have updated the Player's Manual about it and changed the Introduction to the game to reflect this.

18th Mar, 2019 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Are you looking for a particular number of players to start this game? Is it ok to ask what its going to be about or is it a continuation of the tower?

18th Mar, 2019 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 207 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I will start with one player or twenty, it does not matter. The whole point of this new system is to not focus on numbers but on role-play. The number or calculations that happen during the game will be automated. Players also need to feel free to come and go as they please without any commitment.

19th Mar, 2019 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I read your message in my email regarding the adventure!

I became thrilled to come back to play after more than one year away, because I had already fallen in love with it when it was solo. Now with the option of a party, it will be even better!

20th Mar, 2019 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

I'm guessing if you wanted to choose another race you can't if your character was created before races were added?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Mar, 2019 - 9:46am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 207

Race is only available for new Characters. Current Characters will be automatically updated to "Human".

The first Scenario has begun: Exorcism At Willow's Pass Play By Post Role-playing Game. Anyone can join in. I will Post an update to the game later this evening in reply to any Players that have joined and started to Role-play.

20th Mar, 2019 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 207

I've entered the portal. I look forward to this. Its been a long time since I played a quality game with a Dungeon Master worth my time *wink* Who else is going in?

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,