Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 208 of 258

Ammon, it worked when I tried today. I don't - Page 208 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Mar, 2019 - 3:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
20th Mar, 2019 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 208

I entered as well. I tied up a few things and was sure to gulp down a red potion before so I have a little bit of an advantage *wink*.

Sponsored Links:
21st Mar, 2019 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I am asking here because I think others in the Play By Post might like to know. Can skills be used on other player's characters? Example, my character uses mesmerize or psychology on another character.

21st Mar, 2019 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

In general, no. Your Character's Skills is for use on NPCs. Players need to be in control of their Character and not feel like another Player is impacting their decisions. The only way that could be allowed is if the Character is specifically requesting your Character to do something for them. For instance, translate what they say to an NPC.

27th Mar, 2019 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 208 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Hi. I'm really lost. I don't even know if I'm posting this on the correct board.

I just got here (RoK) and am having trouble navigating my character. Trouble is the Turn based game means I don't have time to figured it all out. I need to go to work in real life, but don't want my fledgling character to starve.

For some reason I can't seem to get the Feast and Room to eat and sleep. I can enter the tavern and see the options, and I have gold, but it didn't seem to accept the money.

I have to go to work, but hope this comment leads me to the right place to save my character. Thanks.

27th Mar, 2019 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Beanillus, go to the Tavern and select the option to "Order Something". From there you will find options to rent a room or order a feast, etc.

28th Mar, 2019 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

JB, I did that (As I wrote). It didn't work. Perhaps my phone needed restarted, or it was too late for me to think hard.

I'll try it again, and if it doesn't work I'll describe exactly what I did, so you can maybe correct me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Mar, 2019 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 208

Maybe I can help out but just to make sure I understand. You want to feed your character and get a room at the tavern? If that's what you want to do then I just did it with no problems. When you try to buy them what are you being told?

28th Mar, 2019 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 208

Ammon, it worked when I tried today. I don't know why it wasn't, but seemed fine today.

Is there a certain board/thread where I can ask advice on the game from other players, or mods?

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,