Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 211 of 258

I don't see how that is a problem. - Page 211 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Jun, 2019 - 9:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
12th Jun, 2019 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 211

I'm not saying it's the only answer, I suggested several others. The problem is a giant ant and a giant spider may sound the same when an NPC offers a quest but one could be easy and one impossible, but if you accept the assignment you're thrown into combat without getting to evaluate the monster and decide not to engage. And fleeing is not easy once combat starts.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jun, 2019 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Then develop your run skill to expert so you can pull through if you have to but like I said your advisor (Unless you choose an advisor that's not) should tell you not take any assignments and I remember those creatures meeting me in assignments.

12th Jun, 2019 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

You could always donate and help out the game's creator. You get FP for that so you can resurrect your character if you don't want to lose him.

12th Jun, 2019 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 211 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

There's posting too but I don't think many are on that anymore. Regardless there are options to start back. Its funny how instead of just resurrecting their character and moving on they like to say its because the game did not stop them from making mistakes and dying.

12th Jun, 2019 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Assisgnments are tempting specially when you're looking for gold. A couple of assignments don't involve any combat at all so its easy to get into the feeling that all assignments are like that until you end up dead.

12th Jun, 2019 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

I do plan to create a new option called "Tasks" which will act like a "Wanted" poster for those who need work at a certain level. These Tasks will be revolutionary and need a lot of content to be unique to each Character so it will not be an easy do, but I have it in the plans. Until then the above suggestions are good and the one about Donations is ace *wink*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jun, 2019 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 211

I have resurrected my character, 3 times. I have no problem with that. Or with stiff XP or gold penalties. It's the loss of a Soul point each time that makes it a slippery slope.

12th Jun, 2019 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 211

I don't see how that is a problem. If you lose soul then there is a place to go and restore it.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,