Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 212 of 258

I believe this came up before and I know it - Page 212 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2019 - 4:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
13th Jun, 2019 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 212

Ok I had not encountered such a place. Thank you for the tip. I will look for it.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jun, 2019 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

If you didn't know that then you probably haven't really been reading the info the game gives you because its one of the first places you go to when you start the game.

13th Jun, 2019 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I read it, I just didn't understand that part of it. But I figured it out now.

15th Jun, 2019 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 212 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I have 5 levels in the Cook skill but this seems to be ignored when I take the Cook job at the Town Tavern. It rolls against my base Soul only. Are skills not supposed to apply to jobs?

15th Jun, 2019 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Please use the Report Bug button at the bottom of the page in question for queries. To answer you for now… Skills and Professions are handled differently in the system and is an area for improvement.

18th Jun, 2019 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

If I use the Improve Text or Report Bug button for queries how will I get an answer? I used it recently to ask what happens when an NPC party member dies.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jun, 2019 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 212

You get a reply to your registered Email when I have time to investigate it. This is usually within 24 hours but could be a little longer based on my schedule.

23rd Jun, 2019 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 212

I believe this came up before and I know it would be a priority but just putting it out there. I think it will be good to have a button to just replenish all armies in one go rather than choosing to hire for each army.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,