Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 223 of 258

Greetings, all, I’m looking for advice on - Page 223 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Dec, 2019 - 2:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
23rd Nov, 2019 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 223

Actually, the join requirements for this Community is listed here: Source 5h please note the age of 14. While I appreciate your enthusiasm we have that as the age requirement.

Sponsored Links:
26th Nov, 2019 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Without landing yourself in trouble for giving away the game can someone tell me if there is any purpose for all those bottles of fine wine you get from your advisor?

2nd Dec, 2019 - 6:45am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I like the game a lot honestly. It has a good story and is very detailed. The only thing I can't seem to get a grasp on is the combat. I buy equipment, upgrade stats and still die nonstop. It's very frustrating to me.

2nd Dec, 2019 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

Page 223 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Do you equip what you buy? Just buying it does not mean you are wearing it. You can also check this: Ruler of Kings Text Role-playing Game FAQ & Videos which has a link specifically about if you find yourself dying often.

3rd Dec, 2019 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Seraphina, I'm sure it has a value but I haven'[t found a way to make it appreciated yet.

Bowjangols, like JB said and make sure you read all the text on every page. The game actually does tell you what to do so you don't die but its easy to pass over it with all the excitement in the beginning.

15th Dec, 2019 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Small Updates: I have been fixing bugs here and there as they are reported and also enhancing areas of the game. Some more notable ones:
- There may have been an issue with selling the wrong items at certain locations - this was fixed.
- Rations can be eaten without having to equip them
- On Mobiles a big reply button was shown on ROK II Character Threads although no one can reply to Character Threads - that was removed.
- More details were given to certain parts of the Player's Manual
- More emphasis was given to the Rules and Start pages so new Players can understand what it takes to stay in the game.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Dec, 2019 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 223

Limited Offer: From now until New Year's Day if you Donate towards ROK II then you will get DOUBLE your FP. FP allows you to exchange it for in game Gold, Pretty Pebbles or Resurrection. For instance, if you took a Premium Account instead of getting 2000 FP you would get 4000 FP!

A Tip: The Wizard of the North was meant to have a theme to match the Season. If you have not explored that area you may want to, however beware that there are some tough monsters in the cold mountains.

26th Dec, 2019 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 223

Greetings, all,

I’m looking for advice on being more effective when patrolling around Llafair. What should I do to be better?

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,