Ruler Of Kings Text RPG FAQ & Videos

Ruler Kings Text Rpg Faq Videos - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Oct, 2016 - 8:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Video Available Frequently Asked Questions for RulerOfKings.com. Due to the fact than many on the internet tend to jump into something without first trying to understand it we strongly suggest that you look over the content of this Thread and all the suggested material. It will help you to create the best Character possible as well as truly get a picture of the full range of ROK II.
30th Oct, 2016 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings Text RPG FAQ & Videos

Ruler of Kings II Threads That Help You Understand

The main FAQ videos are below, however the following links will take you to additional Threads or videos that contain valuable information about playing ROK II:

* ROK II Features List
* ROK II Screenshots
* ROK II Text Role-playing Game Testimonials & Reviews
* Being The Author: Writing In ROK II
* Blind & ROK II Text Role-playing Game (Visually Impaired)
* Chose Your Own Adventure vs Ruler of Kings II Text Role-playing Game (CYOA)
* Multi-Dimensional Dungeon - MUD vs Ruler of Kings II (ZORK Compassion)
* Dungeons & Dragons vs Ruler of Kings II
* Pathfinder Role-playing Game vs Ruler of Kings II
* Text Based MMORPG vs Ruler of Kings II
* Can I Have Multiple Text Role-playing Game Rok II Characters?
* Crowdfunding For Ruler of Kings II (Donations)
* Jane Creates Her Own Role-playing Game Story
* Joining ROK II Walk Through
* Palace Of Parody (General Discussion)
* ROK II Art / Graphics
* ROK II Event Submissions
* Tabletop Role-playing Games vs Video Role-playing Games vs Play By Post Role-playing Games vs Text Role-playing Games
* Text Role-playing Game Descriptive Writing
* Text Role-playing Games: Reading vs Comprehension (Dying often? Lost about what to do next? This is a must read! *wink*
* Video: ROK II Text Role-playing Game Explanation 1
* Video: ROK II Text Role-playing Game Explanation 2
* Video: ROK II Text Role-playing Game Explanation 3
* Video: Ruler of Kings II Text Role-playing Game Trailers
* Winners & Losers In Ruler of Kings II
* ROK I - Dream State

How To… ROK II

* How To Register To Play ROK II

Ruler of Kings II FAQ Videos

Sometimes we get asked the same questions online and offline because the information is not picked up from an initial reading of Ruler of Kings' Character Creation process, so these videos will help to answer those questions.

Here is what is being said for those who may be hearing impaired:

international QUOTE
Hi again, let's go over some frequently asked questions for the medieval fantasy text role-playing game: Ruler of Kings.

Question: Do I have to role-up a character?

Answer: The process for creating a character is done through the Ruler of Kings story. You read the story and make choices. As you make those choices your character is being 'rolled up' in the background. This process gives you more of a historical connection to your character rather than the conventional method of rolling dice and then putting the results onto different attributes.

Question: Is there a player sheet with skills, feats, strength, dexterity, etc?

Answer: Ruler of Kings has a very detailed character sheet. It lists natural scores like mind, body, soul, health, and extended abilities like skills, spells and tasks. In addition to that, your character sheet leads to other details such as your armies, your familiars, and your relationships.

Question: Wait, did you say "Armies", I thought Ruler of Kings was a single character game?

Answer: Ruler of Kings allows you to play from different angles; as a lone adventurer on a quest, as a commander of armies, and so forth. Ruler of Kings is not one dimensional, it truly allows you to be creative through a visually stimulating text environment.

Question: How do I change the story?

Answer: As you make choices the adventure changes. You can also alter the content with the kind of story you think should be there. There is plenty of help at Ruler of Kings via discussion threads, a player's manual and tip boxes. It is so easy to play that while you play it shows you what to do. The best way to understand it is to get started by creating your character at RulerOfKings.com see you there!

Sponsored Links:
30th Oct, 2016 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Videos and FAQ RPG Text Kings Ruler

Ruler Of Kings FAQ Video Part 2

More frequently asked questions about Ruler of Kings Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game.

Questions and answers from the video:

international QUOTE
Let's jump into some more frequently asked questions for the medieval fantasy text role-playing game: Ruler Of Kings.

Question: Is combat based on dice rolls or is it just text randomly describing the battle?

Answer: Ruler of Kings has a very detailed combat system very similar to any typical tabletop game. When you fight a monster, the attributes of the monster as well as your character's scores are tallied, dice is rolled and an outcome of hits, damage, misses and so forth are given round by round until you choose to escape by running or the monster falls or your character dies.

Question: So my character can die and then that's it?

Answer: Yes, your character is susceptible to the choices you make. If you go into a combat situation with an ill equipped unskilled character then its highly likely your character might die, but don't worry… Ruler of Kings has an option for resurrection or to simply start over and create a new character - the choice is yours.

Question: Will my character have the ability to cast spells?

Answer: Of course, spells is one of the highlights of Ruler of Kings.

Question: I'm the quiet type of person that plays alone and likes privacy, will I have to interact with other players?

Answer: No, its only if you want to. You can play Ruler Of Kings by yourself without having to ever interact with anyone. Rule of Kings does not ask you for any personal information, real names, or anything like that.

Question: Is Ruler of Kings free? How is it maintained?

Answer: Ruler of Kings is most certainly free! The game is part of the International Discussions community and managed by an Old School Dungeon Master. Join for free at RulerOfKings.com!

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings Text RPG FAQ & Videos

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,