Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 252 of 258

I hope this could be a good place to request - Page 252 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Nov, 2022 - 7:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
7th Aug, 2022 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 252

Hello is there any guide/walkthrough here for new characters? Also, how do I get to the enchanted items?

Sponsored Links:
7th Aug, 2022 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Alteus, the fact that you are asking where to get enchanted weapons shows you may be just clicking on buttons and not submerging yourself in the game. However, you asked for it… note what I said there: ROK II Walk Through For Beginners

25th Aug, 2022 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Greetings - it has taken me Kettleford a while to reach The Town. I was surprised to find that it was far larger than I had ever imagined. Yes, I did come from humble beginnings, and my village was small, but functional. The sort of little hamlet where everyone knew each other and had their own specific jobs or tasks. Once I visited a town with my father, and to my I found it a large, but fairly easy to negotiate place. Each lane seemed to connect to a nearby tavern or forge, and my father instructed me that this is where people lived when they was not room at my home village.

However, having finally left my village I searched out the place most visiters to my home referred to as 'The Town'. In my naivete I had pictured the place I had visited as a youth, as that was also called a town. However, crescent a hill I looked down onto the valley which to my disbelief was consumed in what looked to me to be a vast, sprawling maze of streets, and houses, huge places of worship, buildings I presumed to be inns or taverns. Great fountains with statues spewing water from the Gods only knew where. Great chimneys billowing plumes of smoke. What looked to be a great stables, holding more horses than I could count. In fact so many structures that my eyes ached trying to take them all in. I felt both sick with dread at its immensity, mingled with a tantalizing desire to explore this metropolis. Was this what they called.... A city! I wondered at how people could navigate this stone and brick maze, and still go about their daily business. Tenderly, my young legs drove me forward.

Somehow, I knew that my destiny lay beyond, secreted somewhere in this marvel of design.

Although as I got closer, the sheer plethora of different people bedazzled me with all their bizarre garb and hair styles, not to mention what I realised were different races from mankind. A compulsion to learn and understand this huge place gave me an almost overwhelming urge to take in every sound and smell. Here was the real world I had so desperately dreamt of one day seeing.

25th Aug, 2022 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 252 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Kettleford, that was quite a 'review' of ROK II I believe or was that meant to be an in character submission for your Character?

2nd Sep, 2022 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

So I had high hopes for my character, but for a while now I have been stuck, where I did what I could to avoid combat and Clan tasks because I knew it could lead to combat. Yet, when I was finally forced to take to Clan tasks, I was faced with combat and died again.

With me being unable to increase Geoffrey's skills because of being stuck at 11 Intelligence, and his Soul low despite my intention of that being his main stat. I had no FPs to get the Pretty Pebbles I need, and while I finally made good progress in his Dream Kingdom I couldn't do much of anything when he was awake.

I don't want to just give up on Geoffrey, but at the same time I feel that the only way I'd be able to start making progress in RoK II again is creating a new character and making better choices. Since I am stuck, even if I did post and get the Forum Points I needed to resurrect him. Especially with his low Soul.

Basically, I led myself to a dead end with Geoffrey because of bad choices and without any way out, unless I were to be able to donate to the site or otherwise get a lot of FP. Increase his Intelligence more and have enough FP bring his Soul back up to 10. Otherwise, I don't see a path forward.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 2nd Sep, 2022 - 2:15pm

2nd Sep, 2022 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

There are ways to increase your mind (Intelligence) in the game the 'natural way' without donating anything. Make sure to look for them I don't think I can just tell you here but I will give you a hint, not everything that can aide you is in the main town some of it is in other cities or places.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Sep, 2022 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 252

I know there is the school you can pay to go to, which allows you to increase intelligence and I have already used this method once. Yet it requires the use of pretty pebbles, which I don't have enough of to do.

Could try more to do a bunch of writing to get what I need to get moving again. I just haven't been able to do such because of a lot going on in my life, pulling me away from being abl to focus on such.

Again, I'd need to earn the FPs through posting enough on the site to get such. Which, given how the site itself isn't very active, allowing back and forth coversation, means I'd basically have to post in at least 30 thread to get what I need.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 2nd Sep, 2022 - 5:29pm

21st Nov, 2022 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 252

I hope this could be a good place to request a little bit of latitude toward death… My character, which I love is dead and I lack the number of community points to be respawn… Although I will do all I can to participate more, maybe there should be a little bit less harsh and unpredictable death traps along the game? I really enjoy these type of slow pace games but dying out of a simple choice makes me wonder…

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,