Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 4 of 258

ROK II Chapter 3 Completed The creation of - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th May, 2016 - 1:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
30th Apr, 2016 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 4

Textrpg: Most Role-playing Games I create here can react with other Role-playing Games and I will do the same with ROK 2 but not in the way you are thinking. In ROK 2 you are essentially a Ruler in the making so you will have subjects that you can send elsewhere to do your bidding.

Update:

As an update to this Game, I just purchased an array of key images for further development and to serve as eye candy while a Player engages the various aspects of the world their Character will be in.

Sponsored Links:
4th May, 2016 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Sounds very good. I look forward to playing a game that merges text role-play in a format like this it will be my first time into something like that.

9th May, 2016 - 7:47am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

ROK II's Behind The Scenes Complexity

I was hoping to release the Character Building portion over the weekend but I rather do some more testing first. What is making this a formidable task is the story behind it. You are not merely creating a Character but it forms part of a real story with choices! Those choices have to be tracked and the consequences of those choices have to be saved. Its a work of art to be honest but I am doing the hardest part first as the rest will be far easier to handle.

Post Date: 9th May, 2016 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Page 4 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Take your time those of us who are waiting for it will continue to wait for it to be ready. We know you want it to be right before opening it up.

10th May, 2016 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

What's Completed In ROK II

This is what I've done: The opening pages go into the mechanics and details about how ROK II works, this makes up chapter 1. Chapter 2 is Character Building and that has been completed as well - what a workout!

I'm on Chapter 3 now which allows you to tie in your Character's Background into a Thread specifically set aside for your Character. Therefore, if you see some random Thread popup in this Board about a Character please ignore it as that will just be me testing the system.

Post Date: 10th May, 2016 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

So ROK One goes to another web page, at least the link attached to this thread does.

Is this correct?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th May, 2016 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 4

Correct, this Thread is about ROK II which will be within the Community. More on ROK I can be found within the: Text MMORPG Board.

13th May, 2016 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

ROK II Chapter 3 Completed

The creation of this Thread: Sadon the Wizard was done through the game. This means ROK II is ready to be opened so at least you can begin building your Character.

The first reaction of one tester that has limited experience in Role-Playing and none in Text MMORPGs was: "Its too much reading… " however I explained that its the type of game that involves a lot of reading just as with other Role-playing Games on this site.

Additionally, there aren't any manuals to play ROK II so you learn as you play. Most of the reading is only in the Start and Character Building phases. Do not be fooled into thinking that the text is stagnant as you read because your choices affect what is shown to you! In other words, a lot of the text is dynamic hence all the coding that went into it.

I've also started to designate ROK II Threads with its own look just as I do with other Role-playing Games, however I do not have anything final with that yet and need to give it some thought.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (258) »

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,