Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 52 of 258

Love this addition to the game. Now I can - Page 52 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Oct, 2016 - 6:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
28th Oct, 2016 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 52

Yeah that's true but I guess that won't be an issue anymore if JB adds in this:

international QUOTE
Additionally, I will be introducing an option to speed up sleep / training time to just seconds. This will cut the wait time.

There are so many skills too I think if you get a pre-made character you might get stuff you really didn't want unless there was a large set of pre-made characters to choose.

Sponsored Links:
28th Oct, 2016 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

That will speed things along so we aren't caught up in training if it includes speeding up training itself and not just sleeping time.

28th Oct, 2016 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Talking about that where is your character Kyrroeth? Instead of being in the top 6 you're in the top dead in the townhall's archives.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2016 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Page 52 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I do not like the idea of a pre made character. Where is the fun of designing a character of your own and working them up in level. The decisions at the beginning of the game makes your character who they are a pre made character that you do know know from the start is not noteworthy as you advance. That is my opinion.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2016 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Wizard, I just don't have enough forum points to bring her back. Frustrated with the way she died. I'm done for now. I loved the game. I'm just frustrated and have nowhere near enough points. I miss playing it. Maybe I will change my mind in the future and donate to get enough forum points to bring her back.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 29th Oct, 2016 - 4:57am

29th Oct, 2016 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Magick Charges

As mentioned on Page 51 I've added to the story and your Character's ability to overcome barriers by introducing "Magick Charges". You will be able to alter time and space to overcome Sleep, Training and even give yourself more Turns. Everyone starts with an initial amount of charges and then they can become recharged through the Mystic. I've also added the option to be used during Quests. So far I've done it for Patrols, I need to add it in to Quests 1 and 2. Do note, that sleep affords you some communication with the Dream Whisperer and your Advisor so if you do use Charges you may want to do so after communicating with them.

Pre-made Characters Idea

I know there are frustrating moments, and I thank you for your patience. Keep in mind ROK II is a work in progress and it takes countless hours of coding, design and graphic work to make each part of it possible. There is no game like ROK II that tries to foster creativity through Character development and writing. Therefore, I will not be implementing any kind of pre-made Character scenario. Now that you have Charges there is no need to, when you create a Character you can use your Charges to have more turns to keep Training without delay. I also do not want ROK II to simply become the typical turn based Role-playing Game. ROK II is also meant for you to connect with your Character - it is not an arcade game. If it becomes like that Players will lose interest in the Collaborative Writing part of the game which is actually the root of it.

Next…

Need to add access to Charges via your Character Sheet and other Quests.

I will be working on Familiars… this will add a whole new perspective to the game as your Familiar is in a way 'created' and trained by you!

Campaign

Only 3 Donators so far… with KNtoran being the biggest. We are only at 8.6% of our goal. Please let everyone know about ROK II, Donate whatever you can, even if not for the game you will be helping an Autism Parent and 3 boys on the Autism Spectrum!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2016 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 52

I understand the frustration of your character dying and not being able to bring them back.

This character is my third attempt so I had two flops in the beginning too. Yes it is time consuming, but no-one is going to be good from the get-go.

I did not have FP to afford it either so I had to find a way. Like posting a lot in the other forums. I am not big on the idea, but I had to weigh in on some of the topics just to get enough to restart my character.

I agree with Kntoran, I like making my character from scratch. Then it feels more like my own and I am more likely to play this game for longer than to just have some pre-gen character given to me and said there you go and have fun. It is almost like buying an already built set of LEGO's. Half the fun is making it. That is of course just my opinion and everyone has their own preferences, but hopefully it gives some new perspective.

29th Oct, 2016 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 52

Love this addition to the game. Now I can play until I'm satisfied and not when the game says I should be satisfied. The cost of refills is not bad either.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,