Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 53 of 258

Seraphina, I completely agree with you that - Page 53 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 7:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
29th Oct, 2016 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 53

international QUOTE (JB)
Everyone starts with an initial amount of charges and then they can become recharged through the Mystic.

Oh wait, so existing characters can use it too and not just the new characters?

international QUOTE (Kyrroeth)
Wizard, I just don't have enough forum points to bring her back.

Wow, how much do you need?

international QUOTE (Belial)
This character is my third attempt so I had two flops in the beginning too.

Only your 3rd? That's like totally lower than mine, I'm too embarrassed to say how many times my character died and I'm glad that it was recently reset.

Sponsored Links:
29th Oct, 2016 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Small Update

Magic Charges added to Character Sheet and remaining Quests.

Wizard, it applies to all Characters: new, old, and even the ones that are currently dead will have it upon Resurrection.

30th Oct, 2016 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Ah, well the charges does change things and I can see why the premade characters will be a distraction from the purpose of the game. Thank you JB for your great work on this game.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2016 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Page 53 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I have told two friends about ROK II I am hoping that they join up too. I like the magic runes but not sure how much I will use them.

30th Oct, 2016 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Thanks all. I have added the following ROK II Thread:

Ruler Of Kings FAQ Videos

That is meant for those who are new to the game but maybe more experienced Players may get something from it.

All new onlookers, the Campaign is still on HERE with only 19 days left. All support is welcomed!

1st Nov, 2016 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

The videos are very good. I wish I had something like this when I first started but since I did play when the game was now being created it gave me a chance to learn as new features were added.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Nov, 2016 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 53

I've read through some of the comments. From what I've seen of this game your character has a super advantage over the monsters you attack. I don't know if you all have checked but you can know how strong a monster is from the archive. Monsters have a set attack, armor and hit amount whereas we can change the weapon, our armor and even specialize for bonus attacks. So I don't know why some are complaining if their character died. If your character dies is that really the game's fault or you making the final fate of your character? For me that's all part of the game / story but I could be wrong.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 53

Seraphina, I completely agree with you that it is in your own hands. It is after all you own choice to go out and put your life at risk.The power is in your own hands to better equip yourself and to also upgrade your skill.

That is, until you meet horse archers… they slow the game down tremendously. For me at least. KNtoran might disagree as he has advanced further. I would love to hear how he got past them so quickly without either running out of money or without dying…

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,