Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 59 of 258

Huge Update! From the list I made - Page 59 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Dec, 2016 - 2:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2016 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 59

Sounds great I will go exploring here soon. See where I can and cannot go.

Sponsored Links:
5th Dec, 2016 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Small Updates

* Healing Elixirs offer 8-32 points of healing now.

* After death there is emphasis on seeking Atonement as Players do not rid themselves of prior battles when they resurrect.

Note: Gold is plentiful when you choose to contribute to the parts of the game that have missing or incomplete descriptions.

8th Dec, 2016 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Your Horse In ROK II

Those of you who have bought a horse can use you this personal mode of transport to explore the world! For now I will stick with going from The Town to Llafair and back as other places have not yet been activated.

You can use your Horse via your Character Sheet. You will notice some interesting information about your Horse when you set out. Some of these include: AC, attack, damage and general health! These are necessary because your Horse will be assisting in Combat and will also be one of the subjects of attack for the enemy!

The map itself was made using only PHP so its a straight point, click and updates as you move along.

I have more features and checks to make to this but for now I just want to make sure there are no bugs associated with using the Horse so all feedback welcome and as usual please use the Report button to submit Bugs.

8th Dec, 2016 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Page 59 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Worked well for me. I bought a horse, equipped it and then went from the Town to Llafair with no problems. [Is] that map the same will be using to move our armies when that happens?

8th Dec, 2016 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Yes, that introduces the Army portion which is another part of ROK II that will start its initiation through Quest 4. This map also enables Characters to get to Quest 4 as it is not available in The Town or Llafair.

Next…

The following need to be done, this also serves as a note for me:

1. Horses tire with travel (Done)
2. Add Horses to combat automatically (Done)
3. Combat knows to send Exploring back to Explore (Done)
4. Stables restore Horses' health (Done)
5. Random encounters while Exploring (Done)
6. Dark regions as a specific destination (Done)
7. Specific places within the Dark regions (Done)
8. Horror stories for Quest 4. (Done)
9. Reward towards Fort / Castle (Done)
10. The start of Clans
11. More Gold for FP according to level. (Done).

10th Dec, 2016 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

What's New!

From the above list I've already done:

1. Horses tire with travel

In addition to this some things were added that are not on the list:

A. Your horse can die and you will be on foot.

B. The Riding Skill check is made before you can explore.

C. The Tips section explains using a Horse and Exploring.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Dec, 2016 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 59

Combat Testing In Progress

In the next 30 minutes or so I will begin testing new additions to the Combat System making them even more elaborate and extensive. If you have any Combat in progress please wrap it up now.

Commissioned Official ROK II Art

Someone just did a piece that will become our official ROK II art… it will be unveiled soon along with our new features that are going to roll out quickly, stay ready!

12th Dec, 2016 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 59

Huge Update!

From the list I made here I have completed:

2. Add Horses to combat. You will see the button option where allowed. Check the Tips section about Horses. Trained War Horses have 4 different ways to aide you in Battle!

3. Combat knows to send Exploring back to Explore. This also works for Camping.

5. Random encounters while Exploring. Beware, in open terrain the Enemy moves in groups!

I have tested everything and it works well but maybe I've overlooked something so please do report Bugs through the usual method and not as a Reply here.

Also keep in mind that I have not enabled Healing for your Horse yet so take that in consideration while Exploring.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,