Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 7 of 258

QUOTE (Malcomshaw)With email access to support, - Page 7 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd May, 2016 - 4:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
22nd May, 2016 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 7

ROK II Update

Those who made their ROK II entries should now see their Threads approved and received Email notification of it. If you have not please let me know.

This will now enable you to continue the story and Character Building. You will be taken up to the Town which at the moment is celebrating the harvest and shops are closed. This is where I will have options to various things you can do in the Town. Character enhancements will be first on the list. For instance, acquiring skills, purchasing equipment, etc.

Sponsored Links:
22nd May, 2016 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I got the email and was able to continue. This is getting really interesting. I like the mix of the story with building your character and I hope it continues like this.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2016 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Chapter 2 Birth, Pg 5 of 6, 1st Column, 1st Paragraph

international QUOTE
The celebration surrounds your attaining the age where one who can enter battle.

It doesn't read well.

Suggestions follow:

The celebration surrounds your attaining the age where one can enter battle.

-or-

The celebration surrounds your attaining the age of one who can enter battle.

-or-

The celebration surrounds your attaining the age at which one can enter battle.

22nd May, 2016 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Thanks much the "Who" isn't supposed to be there in the first place. Please send me these by Email so the Thread can remain on comments, reviews and core errors rather than grammar.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2016 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

This waiting around for the time to tick off so I could post again is really slowing my character generation down. I will send further details via email as you requested.

Great work so far.

23rd May, 2016 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE (Malcomshaw)
This waiting around for the time to tick off…

Sorry, I don't understand this comment, you are referring to personal time? I don't have any throttle system in ROK II's Character Building process other than the initial first Post you make about your Character because it has to be approved.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd May, 2016 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 7

No sir.

So I post a few concerns or changes and then have to wait for time to pass to post the next ones I find or edit my current post. Just a bit tedious is all.

With email access to support, I can post as I find them without waiting or editing posts in forum.

23rd May, 2016 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 7

international QUOTE (Malcomshaw)
With email access to support, I can post as I find them without waiting or editing posts in forum.

Yes, actually that was the original way I had asked for the error reporting to be done: see here. Thank you for sending in all your findings, this saves me time having to re-check text so I can focus on the coding and graphics.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,