Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 8 of 258

Thanks Wizard, you are getting the correct - Page 8 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th May, 2016 - 3:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 23rd May, 2016 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 8

I only noticed the numbered items on that particular post. I should hav reread it a few times.

I think I am going to treat all posts like I was "Bug hunting". Multiple reads and rereads before progressing further. Better that way then to miss important details.

Sponsored Links:
23rd May, 2016 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

No problem, you have been great at reporting it and I understand what you are referencing without numbered points. Also, you can continue to send direct Emails, the initial Contact Page is only so new Players can know where to send the info until they become aware of my Email address.

Post Date: 24th May, 2016 - 8:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Just a quick question - we are all supposed to have "0 Options in The Town" for now, yes?

24th May, 2016 - 10:17am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Diarmadhim, correct. I mentioned that there was a celebration going on in this Post. That was my excuse for still working in the background.

At present, I'm working on a script that will act like a template for the actions you can take in buying, selling and interacting with the people in The Town. Since there are many places and people your Character will meet I need to get the rough work out of the way so adding new people and places will be easier in the future.

Everyone: Feel free to leave any feedback on what you've experienced thus far. For instance:

1. Was the starting story good enough that you wanted to continue?
2. Were the instructions clear enough that you knew what to do?
3. Is this something you would likely recommend to someone?
4. If you are given the chance to submit to the story will you be willing to contribute text / stories or will you rather just play?

25th May, 2016 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

1. Yes, I was actually surprised there was so much to it from the start. I was expecting to just click a few buttons.
2. Yes! Way simpler than actually playing one of the Role-playing Games I'm in. I still hate upgrading characters because of all the tables and charts you have to look up.
3. Definitely, although I don't know enough people as geeky as me to be into this stuff.
4. I rather play for now but could do later.

26th May, 2016 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

What I'm Working On

I've completed the buying, selling and talking processes however I do have an item quality variable in the game so I'm considering if I should work on a repair option while I am at it or do it later.

I'm currently working on the player turns as well as how it is rejuvenated. Once I have that ready I can open up some Town shops for Players.

Hunter, feedback appreciated!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th May, 2016 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 8

JB this game is fantastic! Its like playing around the table top going thru the same things you normally do like rolling up the character, visiting the tavern to get info, etc. The big difference is you give these tasks more real so they matter. I'm in town now and there are 3 places to shop is there more to access like the story continuing?

28th May, 2016 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 8

Thanks Wizard, you are getting the correct picture of my intentions for ROK II. As for the 3 places you can visit, that is what I have for now until I work on other scripts. When I have the others up I will Post an update here.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,