Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 71 of 258

Major Update to ROK II! I've - Page 71 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Jan, 2017 - 12:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
8th Jan, 2017 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 71

Is avoiding the bear part of a skill? I'm asking if it can be avoided by being better at hiding. So Kntoran its true that you encounter different kinds of bears?

Sponsored Links:
8th Jan, 2017 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Stacia you are referring to the camouflage skill. If you have it at a high level you can avoid the bears. For those having a difficult time in combat don't be like me, make sure to get the atonement ritual otherwise you'll be fighting multiple monsters.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2017 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The bear is a standard creature. As you get up in level it is easier to kill. You have to remember good armor and good weapons will help you win against the bear if you do not have a good camouflage skill.

8th Jan, 2017 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 71 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Advice in hiding I pointedly ignore simply for the fact where before the bear could long ago one shot Jonathon or otherwise make patrols frustrating in how much the creature's attacks hurt that is no longer the case. The reason being as now I can have the charmer one shot the creature himself without concern of being harmed at all or even touched. The enjoyment of doing so is very cathartic, given how bears once felt like the bane of Jonathon's patrol experience.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 8th Jan, 2017 - 5:25pm

8th Jan, 2017 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I'm glad you all are able to figure this out on your own. While ROK II is still a work in progress the MAIN problem most Players have with ROK II is they simply do not read what is presented to them and / or do not become proactive about what the story describes.

ROK II is a thinking man's game.

Let's take the issue with the Bear just as an example to illustrate my point. The story clearly hints that if you have a sound ability in the Camouflage Skill then you can avoid the Bear altogether most times. If you keep making the patrol but do not act on the fact that you should train in Camouflage then the obvious will happen.

I should also point out that the Bear (Like any other monster) does not evolve in powers, do be sure to read what is happening in Combat. Another proactive measure is the fact that before the patrol you are warned about the kind of monsters / enemies you will encounter. You can go to the Town's Archive and read up on those Monsters to see how difficult it will be. Lacking armor or weapons? Then take a job or submit descriptions and get paid. Dying should only happen if you are just ignoring everything and simply clicking the button assuming that the text is all the same and you win in the end.

Status Of Quest 4

I know I am behind a bit. I should be able to release later today, I'm just doing testing now to ensure it runs well.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2017 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Take your time on the release of the next quest I still have a lot of exploring to do *smile* I am sure that it will be released and all will be good.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jan, 2017 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 71

I often do not realize such details at first, starting out at least, but I did fairly quickly learn to try and pay more attention. At least, watch for certain details.

For example, at the point I am with Jonathon, I can simply move forward with an Attack without concern of mostly of any harm coming to him. If I see the words archer or arrows, this tells me to call his familiar into battle.

I do also pay attention to the details offered right before starting, especially after gaining a new level. Often though, I mainly look for something new or that I had not seen previously.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 9th Jan, 2017 - 12:29pm

9th Jan, 2017 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 71

Major Update to ROK II!

I've completed almost all of this list:

1. The Dark Region is now officially open. Get there via Horse.

2. The Dark Region has its own village with some very interesting characters and assignments surrounding horror. Some parts need submissions from you! Earn some gold while you are at it.

3. Quest 4 is ready which is part of the climax of the Dark Region.

4. Magick Monsters can only be hit with Magick based weapons (Sword +1). During combat this will be checked. Do not be caught fighting such a Monster with regular weapons!

5. The Hardy Skill is applied to your Hit Points. You will also see a breakdown on how your HP and MP are calculated via your Character Sheet.

6. The Llafair Crier now indicates when he has news just as is done in the Town.

What's Next

This was a massive undertaking. I have gone above and far beyond what was planned in the last Crowdfunding For Ruler Of Kings II with less than 10% support. I will take a break here for a bit and focus on some fund raising as ROK II takes up a tremendous amount of time. Help me get ROK II with even more features!

With Your Support I Will Add

* More Unique Items & Skill options added to Dark Regions
* Random daily events
* Clans (Necessary to realize Armies)
* Partner (Relationships)
* Integration of Gwynedd with ROK II!

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,