Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 83 of 258

Thomaslee, then if it is general post it here - Page 83 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Jan, 2017 - 2:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
25th Jan, 2017 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 83

Maybe I will add stories for a level lower than my current character's so characters like yours can benefit from it *wink* Nothing personal… just winning.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jan, 2017 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Details involving Tournament Assignments that surprised and perhaps frustrated me though removed to as to avoid spoiling it for those that have at least not see my post as of yet. I will be more careful of such in the future and try to find other ways of discussing things.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Jan, 2017 - 2:49pm

25th Jan, 2017 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

While I know you like to share your excitement about ROK II you need to be careful about sharing game outcomes as it spoils it for others. As it says in the game rules:

international QUOTE (ROK II Rules Pg. 2.1)
Therefore, do not use Threads to place tips, try to prompt decisions as to what happens and so forth in the game. See: Some Background Information Chapter: 1 Foreword, Pg: 2.1 of 4

Also for everyone: If there is an error, bug or complaint of some kind then please only use the Submit button in the game and not here. I do get the Emails you send in, there is no need to post here that you sent me a message.

This Thread is for general Discussion about ROK II: things you will like to see, things you like, things you don't like as much, and so forth. In other words general feedback.

25th Jan, 2017 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 83 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

My apologies, I can edit my post. Is there a place I can maybe bring details like what was above up with you? If I can, coming here could be better avoided and I can still maybe talk about such things maybe with you or those who already know perhaps.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Jan, 2017 - 2:50pm

25th Jan, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

international QUOTE (Thomaslee)
Is there a place I can maybe bring details…

As I said:
international QUOTE (JB)
Also for everyone: If there is an error, bug or complaint of some kind then please only use the Submit button

However, since you already brought it up here… that's how life is, you don't get to control how the townsfolk view your actions. If you are worrying about leadership then don't it is not needed until you are ready to lead your Army and when that is in place there will be opportunities to raise it.

Note: Each individual place in ROK II has its own Thread where you can discuss things without having to reveal details.

25th Jan, 2017 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Hmm, okay. Thanks JB, you do good work. I will avoid such here and just sent you a Submit if I need it. Though what I may wish to talk about won't always be a complaint, error, or bug.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jan, 2017 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 83

I have seen those threads for each place and replied to some of them with my comments or observations but I don't get feedback from other players maybe because they do not know its there or are unsure of what to say.

25th Jan, 2017 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 83

Thomaslee, then if it is general post it here without spelling out the outcome of actions in the game. For instance, in your case the issue was about your Leadership going down so its not necessary to say in detail how it went down… do you see the difference?

Hunter, there are buttons in each place that Players visit to put comments about the establishment so it should be found easily.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,