Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 84 of 258

Krusten how is it possible that you passed - Page 84 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Jan, 2017 - 3:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
25th Jan, 2017 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 84

That's true. Maybe they do not know what to say or the same issue about revealing too much might come up.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jan, 2017 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Sighs, and again I get cocky. I have explored far and wide, even into Goblin territory and the Dark Regions, as well won the Tournaments of Llifair, but I go into Orc territory and Jonathon simply wasn't ready for such

As such it seems another death for my over eagerness to move forward. More, I having made the mistake of not leaving enough forum points just in case for a resurrection. I just hope there might be enough availability to allow me to win Top Poster today.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Jan, 2017 - 3:16pm

25th Jan, 2017 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Hunter, here is an example of how one of those location Threads can be used without revealing details: Caleb's Arms & Ammunition. In this case both players are commenting about selecting the correct weapon without saying the specific weapon, etc. Other things that can be discussed is the demeanor of the non-player character at this location, something funny or unusual about it or maybe something you will like to see. For instance, "I think this location should have… " or "I like Caleb, he… " etc.

25th Jan, 2017 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 84 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Thanks JB makes sense.

Thomas, stop trying so hard to get my 2nd place position. I don't think I have as many skills as you and still made it here so the problem might not be how many skills you have but just being hasty.

25th Jan, 2017 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I will catch up, make no mistake. I just need to avoid things like this which slow me down and be more careful. If I hadn't of died I could have spent a few hours in Goblin territory gaining experience. More, I was catching up, but now this is at a stand still because of my hastiness. My own fault, but I haven't given up on either my character nor on at least being second place. Laughs.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Jan, 2017 - 3:30pm

25th Jan, 2017 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Some Possible Additions

Sometimes ideas come to me about what can be added to ROK II but I need a place to document it so I am adding it here for Discussion. The following are possibilities:

Adding Deity To The Mix

Either a set number to choose from or have the Players invent their own! Deity will be able to make intercession at rare times so long as the Character has been 'faithful'.

Scoring A 20 In Combat

There might be a creature or your Character with an Armor Class so impenetrable that you can never hit it even with a 20 and a bonus. What I propose is anything over a 20 should be considered a hit but if it is not over the opponent's Armor Class then the damage is a flat 0.5 or we simply stay with the 'exhaustion' method where each combatant's AC gradually decreases.

Hiring NPCs

You will be able to Hire an NPC that will be able to assist you when needed.

Working On…

Still on Random Events and it is coming along nicely just very taxing so need to work on it more.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jan, 2017 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 84

Those are all great ideas and its pretty good that you can include all of those in one game. I haven't even explored that much yet there is always something new to encounter. I am looking out for the random events and when you are able to add more I'll be happy for that as well.

27th Jan, 2017 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 84

Krusten how is it possible that you passed me already!?

Here is something I think will be good for the criers to do they can announce where jobs are located so it won't be so hard for them to be found.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,