Thomas Althouse's The Immortals & The Matrix?

Thomas Althouse' S Immortals Matrix - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 14th Apr, 2016 - 3:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

7th Mar, 2016 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

Thomas Althouse's The Immortals & The Matrix?

Matrix

So apparently Thomas Althouse had a screenplay called "The Immortals" and he claims that his script was stolen by the Matrix producers. He took them to court too but I don't know what was the outcome. Here is a pdf of the original docs Source 2s.

Sponsored Links:
14th Apr, 2016 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Matrix and Immortals Althouses Thomas

Matrix

I've never heard of this before. I think someone joined this site also claiming they were ripped off or had their ideas stolen? Why so many disputes after the fact?

> TOPIC: Thomas Althouse's The Immortals & The Matrix?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.