Wide Screen Columns - Page 3 of 6

Agreed, though whatever algorithm is used, - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2017 - 5:57pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Add Reply QReply
Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page.
Post Date: 7th May, 2016 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 377
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.6%
[+] Gain: 624.40 FP
Charm: 7

Wide Screen Columns - Page 3

What will be nice to see is the today in history with a column of its own showing all for that day rather than at random in the topics.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30 May 2020 - 5:54 pm / Post ID: #

"The appeal to force is the abandonment of reason." -- Introduction to Logic, 11th Ed. -- Irving M. Copi & Carl Cohen

Post Date: 13th May, 2016 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,737
Avg: 7.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 3,320.20 FP
Charm: 355

Wide Screen Columns Feedback & FAQ News Community

Third Column

Additional Columns you may see every now and again: Movies and more Role-playing Game Threads. These are more apparent for wide screen users. Those on a laptop may only see the right Column and those on mobiles will not see any Columns save for on redirect pages (The page you see after Posting in a Topic).

Raving that is a good idea. Will look into it.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2016 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

FairMaiden
Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,535
Avg: 1.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 29.2%
[+] Gain: 7,994.19 FP
Charm: 19

Page 3 Columns Screen Wide

I like this part of the site. I do look at the newest topics page but sometimes I miss things there that I catch on the columns. I like that its only there if your screen has room for it. I remember when you guys had something like this a long time ago and it would cover the content as well, glad this one doesn't.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2016 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,737
Avg: 7.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 3,320.20 FP
Charm: 355

Columns Screen Wide

Top 20 Posters Column

Along with the recent update that automatically awards the Top Poster with 100 FP! I've added a Column that shows it on the fly. It is updated hourly or when someone visits the: Top Posters (24 hours).

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 411
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 22.5%
[+] Gain: 532.49 FP
Charm: 37

Wide Screen Columns

I like this feature. Its very unique to this site although I do see similar elsewhere its not quite like this. Probably one thing I would suggest is highlighting one member every now and again with their info, what they like, hobbies, etc.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2017 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Krusten
Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,292
Avg: 1.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 39.1%
[+] Gain: 1,803.20 FP
Charm: 130

Page 3 Wide Screen Columns

I love it. Its like having 3 screens open at the same time so no matter where I am in the site I can see what's going on elsewhere in the forums.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2017 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 200
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.2%
[+] Gain: 273.81 FP
Charm: 3

Top unanswered topics might be something else that you can introduce. There may be topics that are interesting that just don't get coverage because no one knows they are there.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2017 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Wide Screen Columns
A Friend

Wide Screen Columns Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 3

Agreed, though whatever algorithm is used, it would need to avoid topics that are likely to remain unanswered, such as news topics that aren't news anymore.

Post Date: Sat May 30, 2020 - 17:51:33 GMT / Post ID: #

History

Wide Screen Columns Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 3

We break from Wide Screen Columns to share interesting fact from the past:
HistoricToday is: 30th May (GMT), in history on the 30th of May, 1987 AD the following death happened:
Turk Murphy: Jazz trombonist, dies at 71

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Wide Screen Columns

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2020
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

ROK II

The PvP Elitist

Devious

Merlin

Sensuality

Krusten

Romantic

Krusten

Friendship

Krusten

Chivalry

Krusten

Art of War

Merlin

Lover or Fighter?

The ROK II Player to Player interface allows your Character to make secret meetings with other Characters to create alliances or establish secret relationships. The option to reward each other in certain areas is offered: Devious, Sensual, Romantic, Friendship, Chivalry and the Art of War.

Highlights

Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history. By News 18 Hours Ago Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Wardogs 3.7 Days Ago Discuss It!
Coronavirus: Discuss  Coronavirus Corona virus By Wardogs 3.8 Days Ago Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By News 14th May, 2020 - 4:57am Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Lightsabove 24th Apr, 2020 - 11:53pm Discuss It!
Kissing Up To The Boss In The Workplace: Top  Kissing Up Boss In Workplace By Shadow 3rd Feb, 2020 - 4:58am Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By Shadow 3rd Feb, 2020 - 4:20am Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Pureyang 14th Nov, 2018 - 3:03pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes