Wide Screen Columns - Page 2 of 6

Role-playing Game Columns Upgrade The Role-playing - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 4th May, 2016 - 4:16pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 18 65 114 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page.
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2016 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Member Member
[?] CPosts: 77
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.0%
[+] Gain: 117.81 FP
Charm: 3

Wide Screen Columns - Page 2

I only just noticed this at home, most of the time I'm on my mobile and saw a hint of it in that in between page between posting and seeing your message. All good there is a lot going on here than just the boards I frequent.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2016 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Premium Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 906
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.7%
[+] Gain: 172.44 FP
Charm: 43

Columns Screen Wide

Sometimes I use my widescreen TV using my laptop but the forum only shows and not the columns but the resolution isn't very good because the output is VGA.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2016 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 375
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 4.8%
[+] Gain: 622.22 FP
Charm: 7

Wide Screen Columns Feedback & FAQ News Community

Effective. For certain screen widths you may want to alter the columns between left and right so both can be seen. On my laptop I only get the column on the right.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2016 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,930
Avg: 8.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 940.52 FP
Charm: 333

Page 2 Columns Screen Wide

Gallery Featured Column

Randomly the Left Column will display some of the latest photos from the Forum Gallery. The most recently Commented Photo will be given an extra large look together with some info on it: who uploaded it, the rating, etc.

Raving, that was a good idea and I implemented it awhile now but did not update this Thread to tell everyone, but you should have noticed.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2016 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Columns Screen Wide

Sneak Peak At Hidden Topics

There are Boards that only Upgraded Members can see, however the Latest Topics column will show the titles of these Topics (With a highlighted background) as Members Post to them thus giving everyone a view of what's being Discussed if they don't have an Upgraded Account.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2016 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Premium Senior
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 405
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 12.2%
[+] Gain: 235.52 FP
Charm: 23

Wide Screen Columns

I like the gallery. Its a part of this site that I hadn't really considered until after seeing the column with the photos.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2016 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 2 Wide Screen Columns

Wide Screen Columns For Guests

I've enabled Guests to see the columns in the same way Members do minus the content. Guests will mostly have prompts that tell more about the Community and what's available.

Post Date: 4th May, 2016 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Wide Screen Columns - Page 2

Role-playing Game Columns Upgrade

The Role-playing Game Column on the left features more related random Topics. It is not limited to the Role-playing Game Character Sheet as it will now show on the Board, Card, & Role-playing Game Reviews Board.

Guest please SHARE: "Wide Screen Columns" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Wide Screen Columns" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Wide Screen Columns

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 22 Hours Ago
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Trans 3 Days Ago
2018 Football World Cup Forum Contest: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 6.9 Days Ago
Russia FIFA World Cup 2018: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 6.9 Days Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By daishain 1 Week Ago
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 2nd Jun, 2018 - 12:21am
Bulletproof Backpacks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Champion 24th Mar, 2018 - 7:36pm
Nikolas Cruz: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Comstat 10th Mar, 2018 - 3:52pm
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm

Updated every: 14 minutes