Test Your Detective Skills - Page 2 of 3

Name: Jerome Country: Title: Mysterious woman - Page 2 - Mystery, Horror RPG - Posted: 6th May, 2013 - 12:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 
Detective Police Chief RPG
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2011 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Test Your Detective Skills - Page 2

Name: Detectivewannabe

Comments: First, the lady's shirt still has a security tag but I can't explain how she got it because if she simply grabbed it and walked out of the store, it should have beeped loudly and she should be running away from the guards. If so, she shouldn't have time to wear it at once. If she did have time, she must be a real idiot to wear it with its tag on.

Second, the building in the background is really weird. The way they connect to each other as a corner is so unnatural.

Third,I think the houses in the middle(the blue and green ones)aren't supposed to be there. I think they were just added by photo shop.

Did I miss anything else? this is really fun!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2011 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

Skills Detective Test

Name: Tony

Comments: This person may be male or female as the large physical appearance could be either. It may be possible that this is in fact a man who needed a quick disguise hence the shoplifted blouse and possibly a wig too. The food and drinks for one indicate that they are alone and not immediately expecting company. The fact that it is untouched may be because they are concentrating on surveillance. The location chosen has a wide field of view but allows the observer to sit for long periods unnoticed as this is normal for the location. However the person appears nervous - picking at their fingers which may imply that they are the one that was being observed and needed a quick change in appearance. The exposed tag implies an untrained person panicking rather than a cool professional.

9th Oct, 2012 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Test Your Detective Skills RPG Horror & Mystery

I could see that dress tag a mile away when I looked at the photo. I can't believe someone would steal something and then keep the evidence there, in this case wear it. laugh.gif

31st Dec, 2013 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Skills Detective Test

international QUOTE
I can't believe someone would steal something and then keep the evidence there

Not all thieves are geniuses maybe that's why they resort to doing their criminal acts in the first place.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2013 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Test Your Detective Skills
A Friend

Skills Detective Test

The security tag on the back of the large lady having lunch, tells me the sales men is a jerk, or she stole it. Other then that the image seems mostly normal other then the woman in the top left running, makes me think maybe she just dined and dashed.

7th Jan, 2013 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Test Your Detective Skills

The security tag is the big round one and probably has some weight to it, how could she like totally miss that or not even feel it on her back, that's the real mystery about this photo.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jan, 2013 - 2:39am / Post ID: #
Dice Master
Enforcer: JB

Test Detective Skills - Page 2

The Mystery Master says...

The answer to the first in this series of Detective Skills for Police Chief RPG has been added in a Secret Box to the first Post of this Thread. Well done if you figured it out quickly.

Post Date: 6th May, 2013 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Test Detective Skills Mystery & Horror RPG - Page 2

Name: Jerome

Title: Mysterious woman

Comments: That woman is a shop lifter because she forgot to put off the security tag.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Test Your Detective Skills

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,