FaithfulLove Introduction

Faithfullove Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Jul, 2008 - 4:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2008 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hi, everyone.
I would like to introduce myself to the world. Most of the time, I am an optimist, but sometimes a pessimist. I am going to college. I like school, and I play RPGs. They have been really fun. The thing I like most about RPGs is everyone you do counts. I wish everyone you do in life could count. But then, one might wonder, does everything in life count?
I am unique, yet I am like everyone else. I desire attention.
I can be lazy, but I can choose to work hard.
I am free at the moment in my life where I feel hope coming back to me.
Love,
A friend

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2008 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Introduction FaithfulLove

Greetings RPGer

We have FOUR types of RPGs here, which one are you interested in:

1. Start Now Type: For those who want to start immediately then you need to go to: Ruler of Kings or Emperor of Asia or Future Terra or Jerusalem Conquest or Lazarus or Germany 1939 and register on those. The Boards that handle Discussion for these games is located within this Community. Use the Site Map if you are unsure how to find them.

2. Integrated RPGs: This is where the RPGs are part of the Community. Games like Matrix: Plugged, Cozyville and others considers what you do in the Community and thus it affects game play. To see a list of these check the RPG Listing page.

3. Writer's Paradise: For for those who prefer well thought out storylines where the players are more mature then keep reading below:
You need to make 30 Constructive Posts as a test to see how well you can participate in our Text Based Games, so get started now by selecting a Board and giving your input. After you make your 30 Posts return here to reply and request 'RPGer Status'.

4. Share Book RPG: This is the EASIEST type of text RPG to get involved in because it only takes you joining in a Thread with a current Book Scenario and giving your vote in which direction a character should move. To see current games go to the Member Wars Board.

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Text-RPG.com

NOTE: If you need help with any of the above choices please DO ASK detailed questions in your next Reply to this Thread. We are here to help you.

So... which RPG are you interested in?

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2008 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

FaithfulLove Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

So... darling, tell me what did you join for... me, RPGs, business or "hope"?

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2008 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Your last post, Microsoft to Buy Yahoo, was deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:

4. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count by either duplicating or posting vague information, but also add worthwhile replies that are related to the Topic. Just saying you agree or "thanks" is not considered Constructive if it is not without worthwhile information added to the Topic.

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2008 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Welcome to the forums. Take your time get aquainted with all we have to offer then hop over to the RPGs I am sure we can use another person in there.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2008 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Your last, International Sports post was deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:

1. Stay on the topic, see our Constructive Posting Policy
4. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count by either duplicating or posting vague information, but also add worthwhile replies that are related to the Topic. Just saying you agree or "thanks" is not considered Constructive if it is not without worthwhile information added to the Topic.

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2008 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am here for the RPG and learning. Being recently confused for a long time, I think of many paradoxes and so I talk funny. I was searching for text rpgs and found this Medieval rpg game. I found it interesting. I am very young, and inexperienced. I try to talk like an adult, but on the inside, I really am not. Please excuse me for my troubles.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2008 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

FaithfulLove Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Honey, if you want to last here then you have to read the first Post in every Thread to know what the Discussion is about. If everyone is 'talking' about 'apples' you can't come in with 'oranges'. You can't just go around randomly adding whatever you want to each Thread, get it? Now that I've educated you, just remember my name "Attitude", now go make me proud babe.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: FaithfulLove Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,